The Fire in You.

This has been on my WIPS for months now, and I honestly don't follow the KP fandom anymore on twt, so I didn't know if there's still people willing to read VP anymore, but I love the characters and their story line from the TV series not really the books haha but wherever no one can denied that despite all the drama in real life, the Tv serie is sooo goood, and I also decided to post it because I keep thinking about this and is getting on the way for me to write something else.

It's only going to be 2 chapters, that last part might be longer than this one, but I don't plan for more here, I could be posting it next week, maybe around friday or earlier, also because I know I have a history with ghostships hahaha this is VegasPete ending game okay?.

The rating is explicit because next part will include sexual content.

Ps. English is not my first language, it's Spanish, so if you see any grammatical errors, you can let me know. I don't have a beta neither and I have read this a million times, but errors are meant to be there because I don't think I'm not very good with grammar, so I do apologize.

Please do not repost my work to other platforms under ANY circumstances. The only place I could allow translations is on AO3. Please ask my permission before reposting a translation as well. Thank you so much.

Hope you enjoy 💜

***********************************************************************************************

What a cruelty of destiny is to fall in love.

Nothing had ever felt as gut-wrenching as falling in love with Vegas.

The bodyguard and the prince, like the soap opera that his grandmother used to see when he was a kid –Well, on the T. V it had been a princess there, but his preferences... had been established recently– The cliché story, but bloodier.

Vegas had poison on his tongue and Pete... He could not be helped, being with Vegas gave him an exhilaration that no one had ever come close to –Lies because there had been someone a long time ago, that had made him feel like coming home after a long trip –Vegas, made him feel like the trip could never be over, everything is new and exciting, every place is a discovery, and you don't know whether you will get mob or discover a wonderful restaurant in that back alley, but it doesn't matter because you are on a trip, every day there is something new to know about Vegas, a new book he liked, foods he enjoyed, new shirts in his closet.

A new cruelty.

Vegas made him feel like everything was amplified, every feeling escaping from his pores when Pete was with him.

Like now.

It wasn't jealousy, Pete knew for a fact, it wasn't.

Right?

Maybe, the trip would be over sooner than he thought.

The shouts were getting louder by the second, they resonated in the entire living room, distantly, Pete dreads the thought that everything had started because of a misplaced paper, something so mundane, and unimportant.

Pete hadn't even spent more than an hour doing it, but now that insignificant paper – that he had already spotted peeking underneath the sofa – seems to have opened the doors of his personal hell.

Fights between them were uncommon, despite what everyone may think. Pete knew that everyone thought their relationship would come bursting out at the seams that Pete was the oxygen and Vegas the fire, feeding each other, until one of them would finally run out, Pete had never thought that to be true, they had been living together for about six months now, they had a well establish routine.