~First time meeting each other~

A few years ago , Oliver and Seb got an idea to start a Asian American boy group that could find entertainment and enhance their influences , if was such a great idea they immediately found a friend as their manager aka manager Ty .
Manager Ty began to find many attractive boys on every social media platform , of course all the boys accepted the offer.
One day , manager Ty decided to meet up all the boys together to know more about this group . An hour later , all the boys met up together except one.
Manager Ty:hello everyone , we finally met up together , I'm very excited for the upcoming projects and things were going to do together , also make sure to know more about each other! ........Wait , where's Justin? Is Justin here???
Ryan:um I don't think so....he said he would come in ten minutes?
The silence was loud , but suddenly they heard a loud , deep but soft voice .
Justin:AHHHH, sorry my bad!
As he runs towards the group of boys

 After he arrived in front of them , all of the boys were amazed by his handsomeness and beauty , that caught two of the bad boys eyes and attention , Oli and regie

After he arrived in front of them , all of the boys were amazed by his handsomeness and beauty , that caught two of the bad boys eyes and attention , Oli and regie .
Justin:oh my gosh!sorry guys there was a traffic , nice to meet you ! I'm Justin Phan.
Oli:oh no , it's totally fine! Nice to meet you tho!
Suddenly regie wrapped his arm around Justin's neck
Regie:Yoooo , you lookin' cool cuh?
Then he lifted Justin's chin up making them looking into each other's eyes
Their eye contact was interrupted by Oli with a push to regie
Oli:Hey stop ! Chill for a sec.
Every other boys laughed and then Justin went to his new house awkwardly with the other boys.