~Saturday night~||smut||

(This part is about Oli x Justin smut)
Thirds person POV
This is NSB first ever Saturday night , many of their friends and people came to support their party .
After the boys greeted them , they started to do their stuffs like drinking and dancing .
At midnight,while other people were super hyped and enjoying their time , while other boys and Regie were having fun , Justin was super drunk since his friends forced him to drink a lot
Oli:aye aye , you gotta stop drinking ...
Justin:ahhh....it's fine , I'm not drunk at all...
While he's about to doze off
Oli sighed and immediately carried Justin in a bridal
style to his own room.
He carefully put Justin on his bed .
That time Justin had already passed out.
He then looked at Justin's face , examining all his facial features
Oli:....you are the cutest.(he whispered)
Then his eyes looked to his lips while his hand touched Justin's face slowly .
He leaned forward and kissed Justin .
He quickly backed away and thought about what he had just did, he tried to get out of the room.
That's when Justin woke up , then he saw Oli
Justin:ahh....stay...please..
After hearing that Oli had no choice but stay .
He lay down next to Justin .
Justin suddenly hugged Oli and kissed him .
Oli hesitated and confused for a sec but he kissed back .
That kiss turned into a hot make out section, they both were enjoying it every moment
Suddenly Oli stopped in the middle
Oli:can I....
Justin looked at Oli with his dreamy eyes
Justin:yes please...
Oli smirked and kissed back
~Smut ~
Oli was kissing hungrily, then his lips moved to Justin's neck and bit him giving him a hickey ,making Justin moaned out .Oli immediately put his tongue into Justin's mouth and kissed him while Oli's hands were examining Justin's body .
Oli removed Justin's pants in a sec and carried him up on his lap while they're still making out . Justin was comfortably touching Oli's hair while Oli was squeezing Justin's tights and butt tightly.
Oli:this is our first time ...I will go easy on you .
Justin:do whatever you want ~
Oli smirked again and slapped Justin's ass hard , he shoved his hands into Justin's panties and grabbed his butt harshly, Justin moaned out of pleasure.
That time both of them were already rock hard especially Oli , Oli couldn't wait anymore.
He immediately removed both him and Justin's panties and shoved three fingers in .
Justin moaned out loud
Justin:you said you would go easy on me...!
Oli:forgive me , I can't hold back , kitty....
To be continued .....
(I can't , I don't feel innocent anymore, I will continue next part tho :) feel free to get holy water)