~First youtube video~

(I will put funny NSB pics on top from now on 😊)

When they're going to their new mansion , regie and Justin were in the same car sitting next to each other and Oli and the other boys were in another car. At first Oli was a little bit concerned for Justin with regie but still gave it a shot.
On the way there , regie secretly put his hand on Justin thick tights , and moving in a slow motions back and forward . Justin was focusing on daydreaming when a tickling feeling interrupted his thoughts , he looked down just to see regie resting his arms on his tights . Without any thought regie went closer in between Justin's legs , when he's about to squeeze he's tights seb yelled .
Seb:YOOOO , check this out , our new home!!!
While holding his camera for the YouTube video.
Regie immediately removed his hand with a flinch , didn't want to get caught doing some dirties , and flipped his hair like nothing happened.
Justin felt extremely awkward but kept thinking about the feeling , is he liking it??
When they got out of their cars , they all lined up in a horizontal line for the intro of the video . Oli and regie both volunteered to stand next to Justin . Oil:ummm..
Kane:really??? Oli you just stand the right of Justin and regie on the left !
Oli and regie looked at each other again with death stare one last time and listened to what Kane said.
Seb:Good morning everyone! Welcome to our channel! We are willing to give  you a lot of new and fun contents (bla bla bla).........
While Seb was doing the intro , Justin felt embarrassed, because both Oli and regie were squeezing him tight with their  shoulders like he's a filling and they were the bread to form a sandwich.
Regie looking at Oli
Regie:yo can't you just give Justin some space ?
Oli:you are the one pushing and forcing him
When The small conversation was about to get heated up , Darren interrupted
Darren: can you both stfu?
While smiling with the other boys who's been looking at the situation for a good minute.
When Oli and regie looked at Justin , Justin was feeling so bad and shy

(Sorry not sorry) that they both immediately backed away Oli:oh shoo , sorry Justin

(Sorry not sorry)
that they both immediately backed away
Oli:oh shoo , sorry Justin ..
Regie:yeah me too ..it was HES fault tho .
Then Oli gave him a wtf look .
Manager Ty:OKOK, enough , everyone get ur bags and go into our new home , find yourself a roommate too!
Without any words Oli  and regie both asked Justin
:will you be my roommate?
Seb: um Oli , didn't you say you want your own big bedroom ?
Oli looked at Seb with concerned eyes
:oh yeah.. um my bad.
Then regie took Justin's hands along with their bags into their own room .
Justin:okok wait!! Slower!
Regie:not a problem princess ~
Justin blushed , as Oli stared at the situation with his biggest death eyes .
Seb:yoo what's going on?? You jealous or something ? You just met them (smiling)
Oli ignored seb and went in with a cold face
Seb:I shouldn't have said that...(fake cough x2)
To be continued...