Chapter 2

"woah so this is ur house? it's so aesthetic and quirky!" as nagito speaks he looks to the side and blushes. "yas gworl. it is. so like, I was thinking about doing something with you, hehe." sans chews his gum slayily, doing the gay hand sign. "oh em gee, what is it sansy wansy?" nagito says.

suddenly, sans pins nagito to the wall, licking his lips. "sansy wansy senpai w-what a-are y-y-you d-d-doing!?!" nagito blushes more, then sans kisses him. nagito doesn't know what to do, but he's been waiting for this moment, even though he just met sans like 10 minutes ago. idk, nagitos on that ZAZA. nagito kisses sans back passionately, only pulling away to breathe.

a few minutes later, sans pulls away and takes his shirt off. nagitos blush deepens as he looks at sans's 78 pack. "oh em gee..sansy wansy..you're so..h-hot!" nagitos face is bright red.

sans then takes nagitos clothes off, and y'all know what happens. I'm not writing that, you horny bitches. :3 teehee

nagito breathes heavily, he feels amazing. sans then holds his hand and smiles, looking up at him. "I love you, my lice boy." sans gives nagito one more kiss on the lips, before they both fall asleep in the same bed.

the next day, sans wakes up with the sudden urge to vomit. he runs to the bathroom, vomiting. "oh naur..i Hope this isn't what I think it is.." sans pukes again. he decides to take a pregnancy test from the cabinet, (don't ask why he has one) and PISSES on it.

It comes out positive.

"OMG! IM GONNA BE A PARENT!?!??" sans jumps up and down from excitement. he goes back to his room to tell nagito this amazing news.

he nudges nagito gently to wake him up. "huh? oh, good morning my sansy wansy" nagito sits up, smiling aesthetically. "I need to tell you something, kitten.." sans takes a deep breath.

"I'm.."

"Im pregnant.."

nagito looks shocked, he's frozen. but then, he realizes what sans said, and hugs him tightly. "OH EM GEE IM SO HAPPY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YASS" nagito kisses sans's cheek. "what should we call the baby?" sans asks. "we gotta find out what it's gender is first, zaddy. let's go to the hospital gworl, I'll drive you." nagito takes sans's hand, they walk to the car and nagito drives to the hospital.

At the hospital 🏥

"so like it's girl, yah." doctor hero from omori says, drinking his Starbucks ice latte. "oh em gee..we should call her..miku. hatsune miku!" nagito says, looking sans in the eyes. "that's perfect! her name is now hatsune miku." doctor hero leaves the room, talking about how he's gonna commit something called an "oyasumi". "well, let's go ig idk" nagito takes sans's hand again, and they go home. nagito and sans part ways for now, and they go hang out with their besties.