17

The shot-turned-kiss ignited our inebriated state to where we were now embracing each other tightly - lots of faces grabbing and intense, somewhat sloppy, drunken kissing - I lifted Taehyung onto the kitchen counter. His legs wrapped around my hips as I was grinding into his body. After minutes of making out, I reached down to unbutton his jeans as we both quickly realized it would be more efficient for both of us to just take our pants off, which had us re-embracing naked while he was back on the counter.

His large cock was smashing into my belly button with pre-cum oozing all over. I removed my tongue from his mouth to trail down his neck, chest, abdomen, and pelvic area to slowly ingest his massive cock into my mouth. In my drunken, stoned state, I did my best to in essence make out with his large cock's head. 

I licked up, down, and around, including another first in sucking on his relatively small smooth sack. Everything was amazingly smooth on Taehyung's body as I licked my way in and around his crevices. Taehyung's legs eventually lifted over my shoulders while licking his shaft to provide a better angle into what he wanted next. 

He proceeded to grab his cock and balls and lift them, for improved access, as he smiled to encourage me to continue further down introducing me to his ass. "Taste me, Jiminaa - eat me," he said as he tilted his head backward. After a few seconds of calibrating how to navigate into this area, my hands spread his now open ass and ambitiously tongue-dived down into his tight, hairless asshole.

To my pleasant surprise, Taehyung tasted incredibly clean as I felt him pulling my hair with pleasure as a response to my new skill. As I'd push further into his ass, his hole would open up and I'd hear a moan follow. Tae became more and more vocal with the enjoyment as I heard a loud, "Oh my god that tongue!" After a few minutes of his thrashing pleasure, I decided I needed more and lifted him with force, and took Taehyung into my arms.

 Tae became more and more vocal with the enjoyment as I heard a loud, "Oh my god that tongue!" After a few minutes of his thrashing pleasure, I decided I needed more and lifted him with force, and took Taehyung into my arms

While cradling his muscular body, I carried him into his room and threw him onto the bed. The look he gave me as his legs opened up was a memorable one - it was a look of hunger, with a slight pinch of fear. His heavy cock laid firm against his belly as he began to slowly stroke himself while intensely staring at me with, "Come here, Jimin - now," while slapping the bed next to him.

I turned off the main light and crawled onto the bed sliding in between his legs. I slid further up to immediately have our mouths regain our passionate kissing. After we flopped around a few times, I landed back on top and began to grind into Tae's pelvic area.

As we passionately humped into each other, I lifted up Taehyung's legs determined to find my way inside. Yet again, even while drunk, I wasn't remotely interested in stopping our intensity and passion to use protection, even though that flashed through my subconscious - I was on a mission to fuck this man. One hand was fed a wad of spit to lubricate Tae's hairless asshole and my hungry cock.

I swirled around his hole with my stringy saliva and felt his warm entrance. As my stiff cock approached the wet area, Taehyung squirmed a bit to have my cock push into his ball sack.