46

His tongue went straight into my mouth with, "You ready baby?" "Fuck me please", I exhaled back. His hand reached down and positioned his steel cock directly into my wet, open ass. With one push his head popped inside me and my head intensely angled upwards with, "Oh fuck."

"Oh fuck is right baby - I forgot how fucking tight you are", he nervously grunted as he paused his push inside of me. "Give me that perfect cock", as my legs curled around to pull him deep inside. Tae's eyes opened with a surprised look acknowledging his new, more confident lover. 

My improved experience allowed me to know what I wanted. Taehyung soon found his limit as I felt his balls press up against my ass, which had me brace his chest with, "Oh fuck you're big." We were already sweating as he began to slowly grind into me deep. 

His humps and grinds felt amazing as my cock remained firmly planted on my lower belly oozing with pre-cum. I was in such a sexual, hypnotic state that I pinched my cock to release more pre-cum into my fingers, which I brought into my mouth to taste. My hunger to be fucked released as I loudly moaned, "Fuck I wanted this, Tae." 

My hips immediately started mirroring his grinds and soon we found ourselves in a nice rhythmic motion. His balls were slapping my taint with all the spit and fluids down there as my cock bounced up and down. Taehyung's muscular arms were exploding with veins as he planted himself firmly, while he began to fuck me with deep strokes. 

His body weight would shift into me as he would hit the limit

His body weight would shift into me as he would hit the limit. My cock continued to bounce with strings of pre-cum lining my belly. This angle was truly hitting a magical nerve ending and knew it was about to ignite an orgasm. 

My moans became higher pitched with, "Oh my god, Taehyungaa - fuck me, baby, fuck me, baby." His sweaty body and face were staring me deep into my eyes and soul as he truly was owned his missed lover. I felt his interest in me. 

I felt his desire for me. It was something I will never forget. I've never had someone look at me like Tae looked at me while fucking me with all the lust and love in their being.

"You like that big cock baby?" "I fucking love that big cock. I want you to fill me up love when you're ready." This emotional outburst tipped me into unleashing a long stream of cum up to my neck. 

He loudly moaned, "God yes, Jiminaa. Cum for me baby." He scooped up the first couple of globs of cum and brought them to his mouth to devour.

" He scooped up the first couple of globs of cum and brought them to his mouth to devour

His lips glossed over with cum as sweat dripped off his face onto my body. Tae's thrusts became more powerful as he was now moving my body each time he plowed into me. My hands gripped his sweaty ass and tried to hold onto him as his body thrashed into me a few more times.

His hard wet cock slipped out of my gaping ass as we both looked down. I saw his cock jetting out shots of beige cum and decided to reach down and force it back into my hungry ass. I pulled his cock and body back into me to demand a few more firm thrusts.