꧁ 22. ꧂

~Ummm, so before we start, let me tell you all that there must be some mistakes coz I didn't preview it so please if you all see any mistake then just ignore that okay??? Let's go!...

🤍💙

"I mean our siblings can't be ours"

"Huh? What?" Hyunjin asked totally confused.

"Ughh! What I am saying?" Felix irritatingly asked

"That's what I am tryna find out, what are you even blabbering?" Hyunjin asked putting phone back on the side and giving all his attention to Lix.

"I mean that my siblings can't be your siblings and your siblings can't be my siblings, is it hard to understand?"

"But are you even saying that, you promised me that what yours is mine and what mine is yours, didn't you promise that?"

"I know I did, but let's forget it, you will not gonna understand tho"

"Then try to make it easy for me so I can understand".

"No, leave it, where is the phon-" Felix get up to take the phone but Hyunjin hold him and throw him back on the bed.

"Wha-" Felix cant finish his sentence when Hyunjin hovered over him and said...

"Tell me, what is it?" Hyunjin said staring at Felix's eyes

"It's nothing" Felix simply said trying to not get flustered because of their position

Felix is lying on his back and Hyunjin's upper body is on him and one leg caged him between him and the bed while his another leg is on bed, beside Felix.

"Don't lie" Hyunjin whispered as if someone is here to hear them, but he said it because he knows something.

"I a-am not l-lying" Felix stuttered coz he know he can't lie to him but he can't even say the truth now, at least not now.

"Then why are you stuttering?" Hyunjin whispered again and it is making Felix to lose control but he know he can't do that coz it's wrong.

Felix didn't say anything and Hyunjin take it as.....

"If you don't wanna tell then just say it, I will not bother you anymore and it's okay" Hyunjin said and backs off and picked Minho's phone then call Changbin.

And Felix is still lying on bed, processing what he just did.

"H-Hyunj-" Felix tried to speak but it's too late, I guess.

"Why is he taking too much time just to pick a single call?" Hyunjin questioned himself or Felix, they don't know but yeah, he questioned tho, cutting Felix's words.

"H-hyun-"

"He is not picking the call, I'mma just open the door" Hyunjin said and went towards door and...

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪

While on the other side....

"Why are they-" Chan cut off by a song...

'Cause I know what you like boy (ah-ah)
You're my chemical hype boy (ah-ah)
내 지난날들은 눈 뜨면 잊는 꿈
Hype boy 너만 원해
Hype boy 내가 전해

"Who the fuck is listening song in this situation?" Minho yelled

"I promise, I didn't play it" All said in unison except Chan.

"Stop this or else-"

And we can go hi-i-i-i-i-igh
말해봐 yeah 느껴봐 mm-mm
Take him to the sk-y-y-y-y-y
You know, I hype you, boy