Start again

The holidays were over and it was time to return to Nevermore for a new year of classes and full of surprises. But the main thing was to find Wednesday's stalker, something that during the time he was at my house, didn't attract much attention to him. Nor had he received photos or anything like that again.

"Ah, back to school," I said as I walked up the long path to the academy.—A year that I will surely find enemies and people to torture"Always thinking of nice things." She looked at me."You know how I am, I love the sweet smell of death," she continued, passing her by, "besides, in the time we've been together you should have gotten used to my personality."—No, if I love it. But I like more that tender, sweet and small part that gave me kisses at night—Wednesday stopped short and looked at me coldly."Don't you dare tell anyone what happened during these vacations, let alone use those words with me." She seemed annoyed.I slowly approached her, lifted her chin and kissed her."No one will know how sweet you can be." I will keep your reputation as a poisonous spider intact—Wednesday she smiled and we kissed again.-You better.

When she arrived, Enid was already there and when she saw us she ran to give each of us a hug.

"I've missed you so much!" She was super happy."It's only been four days," she answered Wednesday, breaking out of her embrace."Still it's been a long time."

The new manager Lorex welcomed us. He was a great friend of Principal Weems and wanted to follow in her footsteps to give us students a future.This year I had a room for myself so I was going to enjoy solitude and silence a lot. Enid and Wednesday were partners again. After unpacking we went to meet up and take a walk where we bumped into Xavier and Bianca.

"How has everything been going?" she asked."Very good," Enid replied.—Me enduring the ballast of this feeling called love and emotional affections. Before I would have been able to kill and dismember this man—she directed her eyes at me—but now I can't do it since I need it.The whole group fell silent and looked at me strangely."I guess...it's his way of saying I love you," I shrugged."I see." Enid was a little scared."And you, how's everything?" I asked to change the subject.

We were talking for a long time but in the cafeteria of the academy. At one point, I touched Wednesday's hand with my fingers before I felt her exert pressure until it hurt me."No," she said in a whisper so the rest wouldn't hear.In the end we stayed all afternoon and part of the night, so we stayed for dinner. It was nice to see everyone gathered there.

"Come on, it's time to go back to the bedrooms." I walked Enid and Wednesday to their door.Then I looked at Enid who was on the phone trying to record. I held my gaze until she was inside her.Wednesday she closed the door and she stared at me."It's been a quiet day," I said."Yeah, I was expecting some murder or something like that." But it's been boring and..." I kissed her without letting her finish the sentence.-I wanted

"Idiot, what if someone sees us?"

"So, it's not like they didn't already know from Enid.""You're right, even so." I kissed her again.—If you don't stop doing that... I'm going to kill you, I mean it.I smiled, I couldn't hide that she was happy."I'd better come back now." I looked at her and begged with her eyes.-No-Please"Argh, it's okay..." I took my face from her and it was her who gave the kiss."It hasn't been that difficult, has it?"

I gave him a hug, a kiss and I went to my bedroom very happy.The first classes were slow and somewhat boring, more than anything it was what we would see throughout the course. I just sat at the back.

"How tired I am," said Ajax."You haven't done anything," replied his girlfriend."Guys, I'm going to the library, I'll see you later," I said, remembering that I wanted a specific book.

I kissed Wednesday, who looked at me coldly, and said goodbye to them.Being already there, I began to look through some shelves until I found it. I finally got to see it on top of the cabinet. I picked it up going up a ladder and when I got off I felt a sharp puncture in my side. He had a knife in it. Looking around, I saw someone running away.There was no one else in the library and as I could I got out of there, bleeding. I called Enid and asked her to come quickly to Wednesday since she kept him quiet many times and I told her the situation before hanging up.I fell to the ground without strength, with strong pain and tears in my eyes. I didn't want to die.

"Yo!" I heard after a while.

Enid came with a nurse and Wednesday looked at me with wide eyes. And I lost consciousness.I woke up after a few hours in the infirmary bed. I felt a strong pain in the side that was bandaged. Wednesday was sitting next to me in a chair.

"Hello," I said weakly."How are you? Did you see something? I'll make sure to kill that wretch and..." but I covered his lips.I know, you don't have to say anything.She put her arms around me and I felt the warmth of a person who was normally cold.—If you had died... I would have killed you"Heh, heh, I couldn't leave you alone.

She gave me a small kiss and withdrew a little.

"Thank you for staying here with me," I said happily."Don't think I'm doing it for you, I need you for the investigation" she turned around and I took her hand.-Thank you-Moron...

Enid and the boys came to see me for a while, the blonde was the most worried.

—I don't think anything will happen to you while she's here—Bianca looked at her rival —she's taken very good care of you.—I know, she is—Wednesday glared at me—she is like that.

He would have to spend a couple of days there. Now it would be time to see who would have been capable of trying to assassinate me.But she would do it together with Wednesday.

To be continue.