Bound

My mind is hazy as I wake from a black dream like state with only one question in mind "what did I do last night?" My eyes flutter as I try to bring myself into full consciousness with great effort. Whatever it was I did I'm not doing it again. My eyes slowly adjust to a dark unfamiliar room with one lonely bulb hanging from the ceiling it looks almost industrial. I attempt to move my arms in this half state but quickly realize that they are bound. The leather cuts into my wrist as I try to free my arms. Panic starts in my dreamlike state cutting through my mental like a sharp knife. I try to move my legs only to feel the same leather sensation at my ankles. I am bound and as I take this in I also realize that I am naked. The cold air blows against my exposed skin.  Panic comes to rest on me like a rock and paralyzes my already immobile body.

So you are awake?

The question sails to me from somewhere in the room but my mind is still fuzzy and I can't tell which direction it has come from. I hear the heavy footsteps as they approach and then he comes into view. He would be handsome if not for the situation I find myself in. His face is familiar yet unfamiliar as I stare up at his soft smile. He reaches out and runs his hand over my stomach and down to my garden.

It's much prettier without all that hair.

The violation is enough to turn my stomach and I attempt to yell at the psycho who is taking his time caressing the opening to my womanhood only to realize that the entire time I have been gagged. I huge rubbed ball is strapped to my face and settled between my teeth. Tears flow from my eyes of their own accord.

Why are you crying? I want to make you feel good.

Who could feel good in this situation? I was bound to a table, I assume, spread eagle for the world to see with some stranger touching my body intimately. How did I get here? I tried to remember the night before with no gain but a searing pain shooting through my skull. Why can't I remember?

You are beautiful.

His tone is lusty and would probably be found attractive if not for my situation. When did I fall into this trap?

Can I have you?

He asks as if I have a choice. As if I could object to his fingers sliding down my body and rubbing between my lips against my pearl. I close my eyes and bite into the ball wishing that I could close my legs. The feeling of his fingers against my clit felt good but I didn't want it to. I wanted him to stop. I turned away disgusted with myself only to see the biggest dick I had ever seen.

The sight of it made me pause and for a second I thought of what it would be like to have all of that inside of me. But my mind came back to rationality and I realized that I was here against my will while this pervert caressed my intimacy ever so softly.

Do you have something to say?

I nodded and he moved to take the ball from my mouth but never moving his hand from my vagina.