chapter 2

so atfer they was sleep they woke up to get ready for school then trin saw clbu in the bus they didn't say anything so faygo and trin was at the back of the bus they was kissing in the back then trin says stop i'm not horny rn yesterday it was just me horny mb i forgot to tell you but we can still kiss but just not here faygo was like ok so she saw nova and sat next to him and i was like sorry for yesterday i know i was walking to class and talking to u nova was like it's fine but they made it to school while trin and nova were still talking and she didn't say nothing to faygo yet so trin saw cblu so we was all walking to class except faygo he was
walking by him self so we was in class and nova was next to me and my hand accidentally went on his dick then i said oh mb then he said oh it's fine then i looked at faygo and he looked mad so trin came up to his seat and said are u ok he was like yeah but why u put your hand on his dick u must wanted it i was like no i want yoursss😩😩 and it was a accident faygo and he was like don't call me that call me daddy faygo trin was like yes wanna skip i was like really horny when he said that so we skipped the next class and i called my mom and said i left school early cuz u didn't feel good she said ok that's fine and said i'm not gonna be home for a couple months. so i was like ok mom love you so then faygo and trin went up to trins room and trin gave faygo a lap dance then his dick started to get hard so then i sucked it then he nutted everywhere😩😩😩 so atfer that trin said hey imma invite nova and cblu so then nova and cblu came over and nova was in the bathroom w the door unlocked so i came in thinking the door was locked so i went it i was like oh mb i needed to get something he was like i wanted u to come in so he slammed the door and grabbed be i wanted to slap him so hard but i couldn't she said then he put trin to the door and grabbed her neck then started to play w her cat then she started moaning loud and faygo heard trin was like stop nova stop then he kept going faster and faster then faygo bused the door open and said bro why would u do that and nova said my mb i was just horny man so then atfer that we all was like we tired im finna go home so everybody went except faygo so when everybody left he grabbed trin by her neck and started to play w my cat and kissing me like what's my name and trin was saying daddy faygo daddy faygo and faygo was like yeah thats right daddy faygo and don't u ever do that again and next time slap him i was like ok daddy faygo u can stop so he stopped faygo said i'm finna go home ok imma see i later love you see you tomorrow so trin said love you too and see u tomorrow so faygo closed the door so trin went to sleep and faygo couldn't go to sleep cuz he kept thinking about her so he went to her house.