chapter 3

faygo was our her house and knocked and trin woke up like who is it i was like oh it's u come on in then when trin and faygo was going upstairs to get room faygo said i can't take this anymore so then trin and faygo came to trins rooon the came on her bed and started fucking and trin was moaning daddy faygo so loud and kept kept then she nutted then they made out and said idk if i want u or not but u sure are a good fucker trin said then atfer then faygo was like ok imma fr go back go love you trin said love u too and went back to sleep it was the next day it was the week end so everyone was sleeping in so trin wakes up to a random text from cblu saying we need to talk i wanna come over and trin texted back sure so a couple minutes later cblu came to trins room and was like i think i like u i was like we can't fuck rn bc faygo finna come over but we can fuck tn maybe so cblu left then nova texted hey we all gone come over today trin was like no maybe tomorrow so then faygo came over and faygo made out w trin and went to her room to watch a movie tg so trin was in the bed w faygo so close that her feet was on his dick so then atfer that faygo gotta text then he said i gotta go rn i talk to u later so then trin texted clbu and was like faygo left u can come over now so cblu came over and trin started to grab his dreads and put cblu on her bed and he said please fuck me rn so cblu slowly starts to unzip his pants and put his dick inside of her and trin kept moaning so hard and saying his name out loud then atfer that trin sucked cblu dick and cblu was moaning atfer that he put his clothes back on and he said ngl i wanna get something to eat so cblu and trin got something to eat then they slept in the same bed so it was a sunday morning and faygo was blowing up trins phone saying hey when imma come over so trin told cblu u can't stay longer cuz faygo gone be here and cblu see u tn then and kissed trin so trin texted faygo back like yeah you can come over cuz nova texted trin can i come over trin said yeah so faygo and nova came over and we talked and watch my favorite tv show so atfer that nova had to leave early so it was just trin and faygo they didn't do anything trin was like u can leave i wanna go to sleep then faygo said no and made out w trin so trin and faygo went to trins room and saw cblu left something and faygo was like what's this and trin said oh it's nothing faygo says u fucking a other nigga and trin said no so faygo pushed trin to the wall and said loudly are u fucking w a other nigga and trin yelped yes and i'm sorry i wont again and faygo said u better not now imma leave i see u tomorrow love you and kissed trin so trin went to her bed thinking how cblu gotta bigger dick so she went to cblu house and was crying saying i don't know who to choose u or faygo and cblu said man i was just finna text u do u wanna fuck so atfer that.......