First Meeting

This takes place just after the collector is defeated.

Luz pov:
We won! We finally won. And best of all I'm back with my friends. Im so happy everyone is safe. I'm kinda nervous about how my mom is gonna react to Eda. I hope they like each other. I wouldn't have made it through the Boiling Isles without Eda after all. And my mom is.. well.. my mom.

"Mija, are you going to introduce me?" My mom says from behind me, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh- sì mama!" I respond, grabbing her hand and dragging her over to Eda and King. "Eda, King! I want you to meet my mom." I say, introducing her.

"So, you're the ones my daughter won't stop talking about. You left quite an impression on her." My mom says.

"Yep, that's us. I did my best to keep her safe, but she's pretty prone to trouble." Eda says with a slight smirk at me.

My mom laughs. "Oh, trust me, I know that. I'm surprised she lasted this long. Thank you for keeping my mija safe for this long." She says to Eda. "And you are the cutest thing ever!!!!" She says, turning to King. (Like mother like daughter, I guess)

King just sighs. He's used to this by now, and even though he'll never say it, he enjoys being called cute and being pampered.

I grin, happy that my mom and my adopted mom get along because I don't know what I'd do if they didn't.

(1 hour later)

"Would you two please stop telling embarrassing stories about me?!"

"Mija... you should've known this would happen...we shall never stop embarrassing you."

"Yeah, kid. You're stuck with us FOREVERRRR!!!!"

"Hehe, you have 2 weird moms now."

"Oh, I can embarrass you too, King. Remember the sweater incident?"

"NOOOOOOO!"

Can you imagine all the embarrassing stories they could swap? Anyway I hope you enjoyed!