Chapter 5 - Is it always going to be like this?

Ochaco spent the rest of the day with her new friends. Apparentely, her brothers were still socializing with their class, and after cheking up on her if she was alright, the triplets decided to spend the weekend with their classmates to get to know them better, and regroup on Monday to talk about the past days and what their thoughts of UA were until now.

So Ochaco found herself spending the whole Sunday exploring UA campus, alongside her new classmates and, after a whole night of wondering if she was alowed to say it, friends. Mei had decided to drag her out of her room at 9 in the morning to go and have some breakfast, not forgeting to march to the other side of the building and drag Sasuke and Jun as well.

After explaining to the three of them how and with what she managed to pass in the physical exam the previous day, they hang out in Ochaco's room and talked the whole afternoon about their lifes before UA.

Jun and Sasuke were childhood friends, which explain their constant bickering and closeness to one another. Their fathers were business partners and owned a couple of stores that were popular for the quality in their eletronic devices, which made them pretty whealty in terms of money. Both boys wanted to go UA to major in the support class so that they learn how to be more creative in new formats for eletronics devices and inovate their father's stores, which they were willing to take over after their parents decided to step down.

Mei's parents however owned a beauty company. Her mother was a beauty guru and uused to be a model and her father a marketing genious, so they created a makeup and hair products company that was really popular not only in the country but across the globe. She said that growing up, especially when she was a tennager, girls and some boys from her class would be her friends so that they could get makeup and shampoos or whatever for free, because Mei was really rich, and people were fucking assholes and fucking gold diggers. Something Jun and Sasuke agreed on.

Ochaco knew that coming to UA most of her clasmates would be pretty loaded, so she really couldn't understand their strugles and they couldn't understand hers, since she came from a very, very humble (poor) family.

But just like they didn't seem to care that she wasn't quirkless, they also didn't care for that aspect of her life.

She hoped that if they hang out outside of the school they would take that particular aspect in consideration.

But that was a problem for future Ochaco.

So when Mei made the three of them sit in the kitchen isle while she prepared breakfast for all of them, Ochaco was feeling at ease and was actually enjoying herself with her new friends.

Mei and Jun were menaces, they were also the funniest people she had ever met in her life, not counting her brothers of course. Every story and especially every interaction between the two of them made Ocahco laugh so much she couldn't even breathe.

Then there was Sasuke, who seemed to have a permanent scowl on his face, that he dropped for two seconds every time one of them said something completely unhinged, or Jun teased him to much.

Ochaco was still learning how to act with them, sometimes she would join in the chaos that were Mei and Jun, others times she would just observe the rest of them quietly, something they didn't seem to mind.

After breakfast, that was just some fruit that Mei found in the pantry, they went exploring the school buiding first, to see where their teorical classes will be.

They found it on the second floor, the bigass "1-F" sign could be seen at the end of the hallway, even without Mei's supervision. After that, they looked for the labs, where the fun will actually be, once their pratical classes start, something that the four of them were very excited for, since they were the classes where they could build and experiment their things, with UA's help.