Chapter 4(22)

...

"If the boss isn't around to handle certain meetings we might lose so many contracts and even customers." I thought for a while, what he actually said was true.
"Thank you for your advise Clint, I'll really need some of your help at the office."
"You can always count on me ma'am, sorry Jossy."
"It's fine, Thank you, bye." I chuckled.
"Take care. Mr regards to your Father."
"Yeah." I hung up. I slumped on my bed and let out a tiring sigh. I was thinking of how to handle the company and take care/protect my family.
"This is going to be hard." I thought aloud.
.
.
.
I woke up to see someone staring at me.
"Jeez mom!" I shrieked and rubbed my eyes.
"Good evening sleepy head." She chuckled.
"You scared me." I yawned. "When did you get back?"
"About 30 minutes ago."
"Okay cool, I'll go prepare something for you to eat."
"Forget food how was your talk with Josh?"
"Mom, his secretary said he's out of town." Sincerely I felt like crying but I held it in.
"Have you tried calling him afterwards?"
"What's the point mom? He doesn't pick up or reply. I know he's meant to be upset but it's too much already. And do you know mom, this is is second time he's living without saying anything to me."
"Come here." She spread out her arms and I laid on her chest and I sniffed, I didn't want to cry.
"It's okay to cry." She said and caressed my back.
"I think you should talk to Tione." She continued.
"Tione? You know Tione is Josh right?" I said confused.
"Yes I know but it's like the same person with 2 personalities." I looked at her even more confused.
"I'll explain. Josh loves fighting and teasing you. Tione loves pestering you and also making you happy. So you can text Tione and tell him you have a friend that's being mean to you and maybe he'll advice you." I raised my head, looked at her and burst into laughter.
"Are you serious now mom? You sound crazy like very crazy." I continued laughing
"I've told you. I'm hungry." She said and left the room. I thought of what she told me. It sounded crazy and I decided to try it anyway. I picked up my phone.
"Tione" was online.
"Hey?"
"Hey." He replied back. "What the...?" I cursed
"It's been a while. I actually miss talking to you." I typed.
"Yeah you abandoned me." He replied with a smirk emoji.
"True but it wasn't like I wanted to." I typed back.
"But you did! But I don't want to fight with you. How have you been?"
What is this guy up to. First he fights with me in reality and online he talks to me? I don't know. I banged my head. I decided to chat with him like I didn't know he was Josh.
"I've been good until Yesterday." I sighed as I typed. I felt so stupid typing these stuff but at some point it felt okay.
"What happened?" He asked and  I told him everything like he wasn't there. Arggh I felt stupid but what could I do.
"You didn't do the right thing. Especially to Josh."
"Yeah I know that but I called him and he didn't pick up. I was willing to apologise and he left again for the second time without telling me. I know he's still upset but he should have at least spoken to me and maybe poured all his anger out instead of being quiet." I logged out. I didn't feel like talking anymore and tears was flowing already...

I sat in the hot tub and sulked. I really miss Josh and he's being rude. He needed to apologise because he wronged me too. I sat there for close to an hour. I got hungry and got out and entered into the shower. When I was done, I wrapped a small towel round my chest though the towel was a little down by bum. I used a smaller one to dry my hair as I stepped out of the bathroom.
"You really need to learn to close your window." My heart skipped and fell into my stomach. I screamed and he held my mouth.
"Be quiet this child." I was dumb automatically. I thought he was out of town. That's not even the case. He was too close, his scent was breath taking. His lips were too close. The eye contact, He looked stunning, more handsome than I've ever seen him. His brown eyes sparkled, his hair was beautiful though rough but in a cute way, he was just too hot. I didn't know if I should  hug or hit him. I stood there lost.
"What?" He raised his brows.
"mm?" That was all I managed to say since his hand was still on my mouth.
"You calm now?" he asked and I nodded. He released his hand from my mouth but still held my waist. I was lost.
"What are you looking at?"
"Nothing." What was I even looking at.
"You should apologise and stop staring." he rolled his eyes.
"I thought you left town."
"I didn't."
"But Amira..."
"I asked her to." He interrupted
"The..." He dropped his hand from my waist and moved back a little.
"I think you should dress up before your towel drops."
"Yeah right. Privacy!" He sat on the other side backing me.

**Josh's POV

I turned back and she was applying cream on her laps. She wasn't even aware that I was starting and drooling. She sure has that seducting spirit in her. "What am I doing?" I asked myself and turned back around. I waited for another 5 minutes and
I felt the bed sink in on the other side and I turned back. She was sitting, already in her nightie but she backed me. We were both quiet. "This isn't going to end well." I thought as I itched my hair.
I cleared my throat, "Young lady?" No response.
I stood up and sat beside her. I didn't want to see her all this days because mere looking at her would melt me. I didn't know how to stay angry with her for a long while especially if I saw her most of the time and she knew that. I wanted her to know I was upset.
"Jossy?" No response. "Look at me."
"No." Her voice was shaky. She was crying. I lifted her chin but her eyes were still facing down. "Look at me." This time I was commanding in a good way though. She lifted her eyes and pried deep into mine. My weakness, those eyes. I wiped her tears and she hugged me real tight, I hugged her back but lightly.
"I'm sorry." I said
"I'm sorry too." She replied still sulking. I let her cry when she was done, the hug was lighter. Then I continued.
"You missed me?"

**Jossy's POV

"No I didn't." I stood up and went to my drawer. He followed me and held my waist.
"How about now?"
"No." I turned around and released his grip. He turned me back around and leaned over my shoulders and whispered,
"Now?" My body shivered and I still replied.
"No!" He bit my ear gently .
"Now?" My toes curled up and I managed to answer. "No." He turned me and I faced him, our lips brushed and it sent chills down my spine. He kissed my neck and asked again...

Hey lovely readers, I hope you are enjoying my storyʘ‿ʘ(^^)