Chapter 19

Neymar's POV

I walked into the office behind the doctor.

I was terrified, I was praying for good news because if not I don't know what I'll do without her.

"So Neymar, your here for Jessica" he said and I nodded. "What are you to Jessica?" He asked. "I'm her boyfriend" I said. "Okay does she have any family here?" He asked me. "No they're all in England" i said.

"So about Jessica" he said and I nodded nervously. "She'll be okay, this is a miracle ninety percent of people wouldn't survive this" he said and I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank god" I said happily. "Right now she is awake, she has a few broken bones and she has a concussion, she'll be in crutches for a while so I expect you to look after her" he ordered. "I will thank you so much doctor, this is a miracle" I said happily. "And also your very lucky she hasn't lost her memory" he added. "Can she come home tonight?" I asked. "Yeah I don't see why not, because we have done everything we can to help her so all she needs now is love and support from you so I expect you to do it" he ordered "I know doctor, I will , I can't thank you enough" I said shaking his hand. "It's my job" he smiled at me shaking my hand. "Can I see her?" I asked him. "Yeah you can" he said and led me out of his office disappearing somewhere.

I was really happy although she had a few injuries that I was sad about because she would be in pain but I'm so glad she made it I really thought she wouldn't.

I went out to my parents first. "Neymar is she okay?" They asked me. I told them everything that the doctor said and the hugged me tightly. "That's amazing news, the poor girl though but I'm glad she'll be okay" My mum said. "Neymar tell Olivia to tell her family" my dad said and I nodded taking out my phone.

"Hi Olivia really good news" i said.
"Oh thank god" she said.
"So she has a few broken bones and a concussion, she'll be in crutches for awhile but other than that she is good" I said.
"Oh my gosh, thank god, it's a miracle" she said happily.
"I know I was so happy too, pass the news on to her family" I said.
"I will, thank you Neymar for keeping me updated"
"No problem, we are coming home tomorrow night by the way" I said.
"I think it would be best for Jessica to be home resting around all her friends" I said.
"Oh I can't wait to see her, Bye Neymar go make it up to your girlfriend" she said.
"I will bye Olivia" I said.

Call ended

"I'm just going to tell Rafa then I'll see her" I said to my parents and they nodded.

I knocked on Rafas door and she was still crying, "hey don't cry I've good news" I said sitting on her bed. "Jessica will be okay, she has a concussion, a few broken bones and she'll be in crutches but other than that she is okay" I said. "Oh that's great news, I thought she wouldn't make it" Rafa sobbed into my chest. "Me too" I said comforting her. "So how are you?" I asked her. "I'm okay just a little sore" she said. "Also me and Jessica are going home tomorrow night, because I think she'll recover best at home, I'm sorry " i said. "No it's okay I understand, she'll recover best around all her friends, I know she has me here but she has everyone in Paris" Rafa said. "Yeah but I promise we will come another time" I said hugging her. "Is Jessica allowed home tonight because I am" she said. "Yeah she is" I smiled at her. "Okay I'm going to try resolve whatever happened between us" i sighed getting of the bed. "Good luck" she said.

I walked into to the room to see Jessica laying their sobbing in pain. "Neymar?" "You came?" "I though you hated me" she said in shock while sobbing. "No no, I could never hate you what happened was I saw the comments on your instagram Oliver, I was extremely jealous, I then called Olivia and she told me who he was and I felt terrible, I then got the call and I was terrified, I thought I was losing you" I sobbed out. "Why didn't you talk to me first? I asked you a million times what was wrong?" She said.  "I'm so sorry, I was just so jealous and mad in the moment, I'm really sorry baby" I said. "It's okay I understand, jealousy really can get the better of us sometimes" she said.  "I'm so sorry baby, I feel terrible for everything that happened to you" I said sympathetically. "You must be in so much pain" I sobbed feeling bad for her.  "Ney come here" she said sobbing opening her arms for me. I gently hugged her "I'm so scared I'll hurt you" I said. "It's okay, I'm okay, I've you" she said stroking my hair. I leaned up and kissed her soft lips and hugged her more, I really missed being in her arms today and it was all my own fault.