Chapter 20

Jessica's POV

I woke up and my whole leg and ankle was in pain from the car accident I was in yesterday.

My crutches were downstairs as Neymar carried me up last night, so I couldn't get out of bed, then I realised the time of the month also came now, just to add the cherry on top and make everything worse. I had to sit in bed and wait for Neymar to wake up till I could use to bathroom because i couldn't walk there.

In the end up he was taking to long to wake up so I just shuffled out of bed and hopped there.

I grabbed a pad from by bag and hopped into the bathroom on my leg that wasn't broken.

I did my business in the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I also decided to do my skincare and makeup while I was in there.

I then put on black leggings and one of Neymar's hoodies, then the bathroom door opened. "Jessica?" Neymar said. "There you are" he exclaimed. "How did you get in here? I would've helped you" he said . "Well I was going to wait for you then the time of the month came so I just hopped in here, I didn't want to wake you up" I said. "Awh linda, please wake me up anymore you could've fell" he said. "Anyways how is your leg?" He asked . "It's really sore this morning" I sighed, he sat beside me on the chair while I did my makeup and comforted me, I laid into his chest while he played with my hair. "I'm going to get ready then I'll help you downstairs" he said laying a sweet kiss on my head walking into his closet while I continued with my makeup.

I finished my makeup and scrolled on my phone while Neymar brushed his teeth.

"Okay let me take you downstairs" Neymar said lifting me up in bridal style. I put my arms around his neck as he carried me

He placed me on the sofa and kissed my lips, "I'll make breakfast, you have a rest" he said stroking my cheek. "Are you sure? I can help" I said. "No I'm sure, you have a rest baby" he smiled at me before going into the kitchen.

I laid on the sofa watching tv, then Neymar came into the living room with a tray. It had pancakes with my favourite fruit on it and a cup of tea. "Here's your breakfast princesa" he said handing me the tray . "Thank you ney" I said kissing his lips. "I love you" I smiled at him. "I love you too baby" he said kissing my cheek. "I'll be back, I'm just getting my breakfast" he said.

We sat on the sofa together watching tv as we ate our breakfast. "I'll do the dishes ney" I said taking his tray of him. "No, no I'll do it" he protested taking the trays of me rushing into the kitchen before I could even say anything.

I hopped into the kitchen after him to see him loading the dishwasher "I'll help" I said walking in and he immediately turned around. "No Jess, the doctor said you've to rest" he protested. "But I want to help" I sighed. "Resting is boring" i said. "I know resting is boring, I know all about it but please just try to rest your leg it will speed up your recovery" he said walking towards me wrapping his arms around me. "Okay" I sighed out resting my head on his chest. "We will go to my parents soon to say goodbye okay?" He said laying a kiss on my head. "Okay" I smiled, I sat on the counter and watched Neymar continue to clean up.

When Neymar had finished cleaning up he helped me of the counter, "You ready to go to my parents?" He asked me and I nodded, I hopped out to his car, while he held a arm around my waist to make sure I didn't fall, he opened the door for me and got into the car.

"Do you think I'll be able to go to training?" I asked him. "I don't think it would be a good idea linda" he said. "You should rest your leg before you return to training" he said. "Yeah I suppose" I shrugged with a sigh. "I'm sorry, I know you love training so this must suck" he said sympathetically. "Yeah it does" I said. "I promise I'll love and support you throughout your whole recovery" he said with a smile. I pouted at his cute words."I love you" I said asI leaned my head on his shoulder and held his hand as he drove, he looked down at me with a smile and laid a soft kiss on my head "I love you too baby" he said.