Ch.4 To Be Z1

Ha ha see what I did there? . . . I'm sorry anyway. . . Welcome back to another chapter, now, to where we left off. Ash defeated Valerie and gained his 6th gym badge and Y/n after receiving an emergency alert from Deoxys, rushed back to the gym to see a mysterious organization raiding his gym for the research contents regarding a Pokémon called Z.

~~~

"I-I don't know who y-your talking about. . ." The commander said.

"Not willing to talk? Alright then. . ." Y/n said as he had an evil smirk crept across his face.

Y/n tied the commander up and started to drag her to the 2nd floor or basically, the home floor while his Pokemon took the grunts and put them in the battle arena as he'll deal with them later depending on how he feels.

"Alright so listen here. . . MY girlfriends are having a Pokémon showcase in a few days. . . and here I was just trying to enjoy my break with them. . . And here you are! In my gym that I closed for a very good reason! Terrorizing my work! Now give me a good reason why! I shouldn't end you right here right now." Y/n said pissed, well pissed was an understatement, more like, wrath of Giratina pissed.

The commander was shaking on the ground, she though it was going to be an easy 'beat the Pokemon, pokenap them, then get the contents regarding Z' not 'feel the wrath of a dragon type gym leader.'

"Y-Your a gym leader! You can't kill!"

"Oh I'm not going to kill you. . . but. . . some of my dragons are. . . hungry if you might say." Y/n said pointing his finger up as the commander looked up and started to let out a few tears.

There were at least 20 dragon types but one inpreticular that scared her the most and I'm pretty sure I mentioned him before. The name Kuroiryuu ring bell? Well she is starting at him right now.

"He's been in his ball for 30 long days. . . I wonder how he feels after one long lasting meal he is going to get." 

"A-Alright. . . Alright! Alright! I'll tell you everything I know. . ."The commander  finally gave into the fear 

"Perfect." Y/n said as the evil smirk grew into an evil smile.

~~~Y/n~~~

I was flying fast to a certain location, the SCPD/Snowbelle City Police took care of the organization known as Team Flare in my gym. I decided to leave the Regis there as they cried to take me with them but I can't as I fear they will send a larger force next time so extra protection couldn't hurt, I did promise them as soon as I get to the next showcase I'll send Deoxys to bring them in their Pokeballs so they can watch. I also left Lugia there so told Latias to take her to the city so it can get use to the people as it will be staying in Snowbelle for a while as well as she can also protect the gym form Team Flare.

As I was flying the information I got from the commander started to flash infant of me. . .

"I-I don't know where he is! He just gives us messages from a burner phone!" The female commander franticly said.

"What does he plan to do with the contents regarding Z!" I yelled

"He plans on making a weapon! I promise you that's all I know!"

"Thank you for your cooperation. . ." With that I turned and dragged her to the field with the rest of the grunts.

"I doesn't matter what you do! We are already about to capture Z1! So I couldn't worry about me right now!" She said with a laugh before I threw her with the rest of the grunts and ran out of my home leaving the rest to the SCPD while bring out Kuroiryuu, jumping on him, then flying off.