Prologue/Summary

Jason Lorethain, a man who had all he wanted growing up. He had friends, family, and all the games and toys he could ever want. His family, included his Mother Sarah Lorethain age 35, his father John Lorethain age 37, and his sister Elizabeth Lorethain age 5. For Jason these were his only family as his parents were both only children and his grandparents on both sides had passed away 3 years before his birth not at the same time mind you but over the course of a year they died one by one of old age after living happy and peaceful lives, of course Jason only knew of this when his parents had told him when he was 8. Though from his birth to 10 years from then, he grew up living with his family as just the four of them had plenty of good memories with each other. His Mother and Father were both well known scientists at one of the public research institutions in New York. Both of them had very busy lives while working there but each and every single night they came back home to have dinner and to be with their children. His older sister, though she was older than him by 5 years, was said to be a prodigy in school as she was one of the top students in every school she went to no matter what subject she did. These things put a shadow over Jason sometimes as some people had high expectations of him as he grew up, as some were waiting for when he was his sisters age expecting to see another prodigy. Though that dream of theirs was never to come true. As it was on his 11th birthday that things changed.

On that day Alex Mercer, a fellow scientist from where Jason's parent's work, had unleashed the first wave of the Blacklight virus, and his parents who were home that day were taken away to help with the research of a cure, he never saw them again since that day.

For another 5 years he lived alone with his sister as they try to live a normal life (I've basically decided to have the events of the games take place over years instead of days as I thought it would make the events of them be a bigger deal in the wider world of DxD) or what could be one with the Blacklight Virus having been so close to home and when being home schooled during such a time. At the age of 16 he and his sister moved away from New York City along with other refugees. They didn't move far only going out of the state and buying a home close by as they both still hoped their par would come for them one day, though they both hid it inside not wanting to let it stop them from still living their lives. After the move they continued to live together for two years before another tragedy happened.

Three days after his 18th birthday Jason and his sister took a trip into the outer parts of New York away from where the virus still ran rampant as they only went to go see some old friends. It was during a hangout with their old friends that Elizabeth had been captured and taken away by military forces that had broken into the cafe they were in. From the commotion as Jason tried to stop his sister and only family from being taken away he heard chatter on their radios about needing her to finish his parents work. This of course angered him as it that same research that they were forced to do that they were gone from their lives, but in the end he could do nothing as a gun was pressed to his head and he was forced to the ground like many others in the place watching helplessly as his sister disappeared from his life.

3 years later when he was 21 he finally heard the news, news that shattered any hope he had to see his family. The virus had been stopped a year after his sister was taken away but now it was back again, this time though there was nothing left of the places his family could have been as each place was hit in the new outbreak. Hearing this he fell to his knees in his room as he cried for an hour and a half. He cried to the thought of everything he cared about being gone but as he cried something in him stirred. As he came down from his sadness a new determination and hatred and anger grew and grew. Once at its peek he lifted his head to the sky as he made a silent promise. "I'll break and destroy everything that bastard loved!" "I'll make him feel my pain, I'll take everything from him!" Before he roared out, "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALEX MERCER!!!" It was with that final cry to the heavens that he stood up and walked out of his home before he got in his truck and drove to New York to get the supplies and everything he will need to to ruin Alex Mercer.