Bio

Name: Jason Lorethain
Gender: Male
Race: Human/Blacklight Carrier
Age: 26 (41)
Looks:

Personality: Kind, sarcastic, cunning, patient, caring, cocky, and supportive in general though he shows more care to his friends and "family"

Personality: Kind, sarcastic, cunning, patient, caring, cocky, and supportive in general though he shows more care to his friends and "family". To his enemies he's more sadistic, cruel, deranged, destructive, and arrogant.

Likes: James Heller and his Daughter, Dana Mercer/Heller, Learning new things, His friends, His girls, studying the virus, and Taiman

Dislikes: Perverts who don't know some common decency or how to actually be good pervs, People who use humans as toys or mere objects, arrogant people (like Raiser level of arrogance), and people purposely being smart asses and people purposely being dumbasses.

Background: Jason was a normal kid growing up before tragedy struck making life change as the Blacklight virus broke out. He lived through the blacklight virus outbreaks and became the new host of the virus saving his friends and the rest of New York. He earned a sacred gear after meeting Grayfia Lucifuge and destroying a Blacklwatch compound. He now hunts for his missing sister hoping to find her.

Powers:
Blacklight Virus- Makes host into a biological weapon able to consume and transform themselves or parts of themselves into whatever they need at the moment.
Universe Law- A sacred gear made and possessed by the Dragon God of Balance and the Void, Taiman. Grants control over the laws of the universe and other things but that power is currently locked. Currently powers from the gear are the power of the Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing Gear.