01

INSTAGRAM

🤍liked by khloeklover and 732 othersmiki

miki.lark44 girls night with my loves, pray that my interview tmr goes good🙏

view all 63 comments...

scotts_abbycamille BAE OH MY LORD WE LOOK SO GOOD IN THOSE

username umich girls>>
^
khloeklover my gfs are fr gorgeous

username good luck!!

"Shit okay i know this interview is literally on campus, in our school but im still really nervous Abs.." Miki said, her voice cracking from her nervousness. Her interview with the head of the umich hockey team was today, in less then two hours and she still didn't know what to wear with very little confidence with herself this morning.

The interview was for a student program that allowed students to have a closer impact on their school, and to help their futures of course. Mikayla was given the opportunity to become a member of the umich social media management team, mostly regarding the sports teams, but also allowing her more experience to work with photography.

She was trying to focus on working deeper as an art major, trying to prove to her parents that she may actually have a future with art. Whether it's working for magazines, to pursue her painting career, or to publish her first novel , ANYTHING that allowed her to live a life she'd love.

"Look babes, it's gonna be alright. Me and Khloe can help you find an outfit but you have gotta hurry!" Abby yelled from down the hall of the trio's apartment, she had just finished blow drying her blonde hair while her girlfriend was finishing her makeup, while their roommate had a meeting to attend to, the lovebirds wanted to start some summer shopping since the school year would be ending in about a week. Miki was stuck burying herself in her small closet looking for a good enough outfit that would make her seem social media 'worthy' and like a professional sophomore student without feeling as if she was throwing herself at her possibly future boss.

Her two best friends finally entered her room, hand in hand and singing along to the Taylor Swift that was coming from Miki's phone.
The couple had helped her pick out her outfit, consisting of smooth, black work pants that had a faint gray lined pattern, a simple blue baby tee like shirt, a black leather jacket which she slightly regretted considering it was the end of may, but she topped it off with black platform docs.
She looked professional enough, she looked good and she felt it, her nervousness had mellowed out and instead it was replaced with slight adrenaline.

INSTAGRAM STORIES

Around thirty minutes later Miki hit the road, she listened to her playlist mostly consisting of Lana del Rey, stopping at the small cafe that was across the street from her university- she was officially ready

It was 10 o'clock on a Saturday so nearly no one had classes today, still there she was with only a few minutes till her appointment.
"May I help you?" A woman asked at some desk in the division center, the nineteen year old snapped out of her own thoughts, "oh hello, sorry I'm Mikayla Lark, i'm here for the interview on social media and photography management?" Miki spoke, giving the woman a slight smile.
"Oh of course dear, Coach will see you in just a moment." Miki nodded and sat down in the small velvet chair in front of the desk, waiting for someone to call her in.

"Miss Lark? Is Mikayla Lark here?" Mr.Naurato, the lead coach for this season's hockey team said. It had taken the girl by surprise when he brought her to his office and was the one to interview and ask her questions about that small internship opportunity but she didn't mind.
Turns out the most available spot was to help manage with the hockey team, to get an inside on the soon to be class of freshman, along with helping hype up the start of the season, but she knew she wanted the job immediately.

Although Mikayla didn't know much about hockey itself at the moment, she still enjoyed the sport. Specifically when she was a kid considering her father loved hockey and since she was her father's best friend, they'd go to as many games as they could. But as she grew older, they grew apart, she had forgotten her love for the sport.

"AAHHH oh my god! I got the fucking job!" Miki screeched, her best friends hugging her and congratulating her. She had waited around 24 hours until she finally heard back about the job opening and when she got the call around 2pm that Sunday, with the coach congratulating her, she really impressed him and was excited for her to start working this fall with the team. "Khloe, Abby, dude this changes so much for me!" She was nearly choking on her own tears, "I'm so happy for you Mik, you truly deserve this." Khloe said, hugging her friend, a big smile on their faces with Abby in the
kitchen opening a bottle of sparkling cider instead of pink Whitney since they all had class tomorrow.
Mikayla was finally excited to start the next school year, to start her junior year with people she loved and a job she would soon love. All she needed to do now was actually start that job with the stress of getting to know the entire hockey team.

"Wait wait Miki you said you'd start at the beginning of next school year?" Abby asked, her confused expression had Mik raise a brow. "Yeah..why?"
"Well you'd actually have to start around July, love.." Abby knew this since her older brother played for the umich hockey team only a few years back, Khloe cringed and all three girls sat exactly where they were for a moment.

Miki's entire body language shifted as she realized she would have to change her summer around completely.
Miki was way more nervous to meet the new group of players this season, but specifically she was nervous to get
to know every player at Munich since this is her first time with management .. she couldn't mess this up.