pronulge

the world of remnant is full of wonders and beautiful life like the humans and the faunus and other creatures living together in peace , however no matter what world is or even universe there some things will never change , whenever there is light or order there will always be darkness and chaos , in the form of those who think that they are better than others ,superior in status or in species , or in the worst form the creatures of darkness , destruction , creatures of grimm who have but one goal in mind the complete destruction of all living things , but hope is not lost there are those who fight , protect those who cannot protect themselves they are called the huntsmen and huntress , there are four academies that cultivates futuer huntsmen and huntress , there two teams who are better than most , they along with their friends , families , and even their enemies , are going wittiness the adventure  young man in another world.

kingdom of vale  (BEACON ACADEMY)

we now see one of the four kingdoms of remnant the kingdom of vale , as we see in downtown being rebuild , stores , houses are all a wrecked there are even the pavement have big holes , it's been five days since the breach , and the captuer of roman torchwick , we now shift our attention to beacon academy cafeteria where we see young huntsmen and huntress in training who have battled in the breach are now eating , chatting , having fun we focus on two teams , team rwby and jnpr who did worked the hardest in the battel , they were like the others  eating , chatting , having fun when suddenly a portal opens above them out of nowhere sucking both teams in. but it was not just them portals appeared at different areas around remnant taking select people into places unknown.

....

"...aaaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHH" the hutsmen and huntresses in training fell out of the portal ended up in a pile of tangled arms and legs and they felt only one thing : PAIN.

"ouch"

"get of me you dolt"

"sorry weiss"

"who's touching my butt"

"my leg"

"sorry"

"pancakes"

"nora calm down"

"what happened"

as the group untangled themselevs and got up they noticed that they weren't in the cafeteria anymore but instead in some kind of void . there were no windows , no doors , or even a source of light.

they were isolated.

ruby: yang i'm scared. 

yang: ti's gonna be okay ruby we'll find a way out 

the others take out there scrolls and notice that they have no signal."no good we can't call anyone".

pyrrha : so what do we do now?"

just then another portal opened dropping ironwood , glynda , port , oobleck  , and ozpin .

at least they didn't have a rough landing as they did.

they look just as confused as the students.

ozpin: well this is certainly interesting . where are we?

glynda: "i don't know sir."

port:"it looks like were in some kind of void"

oobleck:"fascinating"

everyone then noticed another portal open this time dropping velvet , coco , sun , neptune , cardin. they were just as confused as everyone else. but before they say anything , another portal appears dropping qrow , taiyang.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 26, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

rwby reacts to beyblade x male readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें