We need to Talk(A/N)

Hello my dear readers. So, as most of you already know, this is my first book, and all the motivation I get to continue this is from your comments and requests.

Some people have asked me that why am I taking the Third Reich and the Soviet Union into the main 'couple view'. They are right. They were enemies, hated eachother, and they are long gone. But if you have read the chapters carefully, I don't portray countryhumans as the representatives of the government, but the people.

The German and Russian people never wanted war and some had even established relationships, even though it was illegal. But this isn't the point. 'Shipping countries' is not the correct way to address the situation.

Countryhumans aren't even 'countries'. I mean, how can you imagine a piece of land as a human being? They are the personification of the people or the regime, that depends on the writer's choice. My TR and USSR are the people's representatives, thus having a non-toxic relationship.

So all the haters of this fandom, I don't think that there is anything to argue about anymore, since I basically explained my whole headcannon about all my chapters. Just as a formality, I will state this point:
I DON'T SUPPORT NAZISM, FASCISM OR ANY AND EVERY ATROCITY COMMITTED BY H*TLER OR STALIN.

Please keep this in mind before reading my book. Chapter requests are still open for you all. Thank you for reading this.