HOW IT ALL START

Marine pov

Marine : so where is my brother???

God : oh he is in highschool dxd....

Marine : what the ***$ , what is he doing there!!!!!

God : just living his life as the strongest nothing much if you ask to me....

Marine : that son of a gun.....

God : there there calm down...

Marine : no he will suffer for this and I know just the wish I will gonna make....

She said with creepy smile....

Gojo pov

Gojo : yo God how are you....

God : nothing much just that your sister ask for something from you....

Gojo : oh what is it???

God : you know the world of oshi no ko....

Gojo : no I didn't watch that anime and don't have that much knowledge about it...

God : I am surprised you don't know anything about it....

Gojo : it is it some super power anime where you have to fight....

God : no just a normal human world....

Gojo : where you have to manipulate people....

God : there is manipulation but not that much....

Gojo : then what she wants from me???

God : I don't know why not you just go and ask....

Gojo : fine let's go then...

God : since it's a normal world they will only be 3 wishes....

Gojo : wow....

God : choose wisely...

Gojo : first give me L and Kira iq and every brain ability....

God : that will help you...

Gojo : now for second wish...

Gojo : I think I don't need overpowered power but I don't know what Marine ask for so I will go with saitama power...

God : really???

Gojo : just kidding I think I will go with gorou base form but in emergency I want you to give me more gorou power without changing my appearance

God : that can be done....

Gojo : now for third wish I want ryuk with me which only I can see and people who I give permission to see basically he will just help me collect information and other stuff like buddies stuff.....

God : done now choose you appearance the place were you gonna born is already decided by Marine.....

Gojo : wait she wasted two wishes on me what was she thinking!!!!!

God : I don't know but she was really angry....

Gojo : well lets change my name and appearance....

Gojo : let's look like lugh from the world finest assassin reincarnated in another world with black hair and douma eyes and name myself Kira.....

God : that good now it's time for you to go I hope your sister choose a good place for you to born....

Kira : this is gonna be fun....

Them a bright light flash and when Kira open his eyes he was infront of an orphanage with a backpack and a suitcase he was now 6 year old....

Kira : just the place to reincarnate....