SPECIAL CHAPTER

A/N : the main story will come tommorow so i decided to make a chapter to tell you about the Kira and Ai more....

Kira pov

As the classes was going I was just looking outside to me it was nothing but bored stuff...

Ai : Kira don't look here and there when teacher is teaching....

Teacher who notice Kira absence of mind in the class throw a chalk piece at him which he caught with is two fingers....

Teacher : you got some good reflex Kira but can you solve this equation on the board if your that smart the teacher say with a smirk cause there is no way Kira can solve this equation

3. A square and a rectangle have the same perimeter. Calculate the area of the rectangle if the side of the square is 60 cm and the length of the rectangle is 80 cm.

Ai was shaking seeing the question because it was nowhere in her 2 class book...

Boy 1 : he is doom for sure...

Boy 2 : he will get punishment now then he will go cry with that creepy girl...

Boy 3 : seriously her eyes look so creepy to be honest....

Ai which was listening this was getting sad but was lying to herself that Kira will answer that question to make there mouth shut....

Teacher : go back to your seat if you can't solve it and stand on it!!! Good for nothing brat....

Kira then started to write on the board...

Perimeter of square formula is 4 x s

= 4 x 60 = 240cm

Perimeter of rectangle = 2 x l+b

= 2 (l+80)
= 2 (l+160)
= 160-240
=80÷2
= 40cm

Area of rectangle lxb = 80*40=3200

Area of square sxs = 3600

Therefore the answer is square has bigger area....

As Kira finish the question the teacher was stunned teacher...

Kid 1 : that is definitely wrong that big of answer for nothing...

Kid 2 : I can't wait when teacher yell at him again...

Kid : I hope she beat Kira...

Ai : Kira....

Teacher : go and sit on your bench kira...

Ryuk : wow the teacher couldn't even utter a word...

Kira : she can't even say a word after all who would have guess a 2 class boy to answer that question....

Ai : mam is the answer is correct???

Everyone in the class then look at teacher for an explanation which teacher nodded...

Teacher : yes it is correct...

Every student then look at Kira who was looking outside of the window...

Specially ai she was stunned by Kira intelligence as the school over they started to go back to the orphanage...

Ai : I was not expecting you to solve it Kira....

Kira : it was easy just nothing...

Ai : them can you teach me???

Kira : yeah why not...

Ai then jump infront of Kira blocking his path and giving him a cute smile....

Ai : hey Kira are you some kind of a magician or something???