meeting you

Hobie pov:

summer was only just starting and was, happy, to say the least. I'm tired from school, I just wanted to relax for at least one day. I'm also kinda excited for my concert, with Gwen. It's just me and her in the band, but works out.

I get a notification from my phone and I check it

M: I have someone I want you to meet!

For fuck sake a new person, he's probably trying to get me a date or something.

H: do I need to meet them today?
M: only if you want to
H: fine I'll be there soon

I turn off my phone and get ready.

Pavitr pov:

Me and Miles where hanging out again and he was on his phone a lot. "Hey, Miles are we still hanging out?" "Yes, but I'm trying to get one of my other friends to meet you" "But, I've already met Gwen" "That's not who I'm talking about" miles replied "Okay, he'll be here soon" "Okay" I say in reply him

About ten minutes later he walked up to us. "Miles who is this person you want me to meet?" "Hello, to you Hobie" I look behind me and see a, punk boy. With lip, eyebrow, and I think a tongue piercings. He looked... nice. "I wanted you to meet Pavitr" "Hi" I waved "Pavitr? What kind of name is that?" Wow he sames rude. "Hobie! He's Indian! Be nice!" "Sorry, anyway hi to you too"

Hobie pov:

After I'm done I walk to where Miles told me to meet up at. 'I sware to God if it's another girl I will literally punch him so hard' I thought when I get there I see another person net to miles with long dark hair 'it's a fucking girl'

"miles who is this person you want me to meet?" I ask to not sound like I want to punch him. " "Hello, to
You Hobie" the girl looks behind herself and looks up. It's not a girl, or maybe it is I can't tell. "I wanted you to meet Pavitr" "Hi" they waved "Pavitr? what kind of name is that?" "Hobie! He's Indian!" He yells at me "Sorry, anyway hi to you too"

'I guess I can ask If there a boy or a girl' "Pavitr are you a girl or a boy?" "First, you pronounced my name wrong and second, I'm a boy how could you not tell from my name?" "I didn't know, I'm not good with Indian culture" "omg just shut up now" he tells me "Okay cutie"

His face slitely turns red. "I'm going to go see you later!" Pavitr yell while walking away.

Miles looks back at me "Wtf was the 'cuite' thing about" "I was just teasing him"

Pavitr pov:

I walk away and think about what he said "cutie" I whisper to myself. 'Fuck he was hot though' 'but it's not a crush... hopefully'