The 'date'

Hobie pov:

I'm still working on the songs, until I feel really tired. "Shit it's late, I need to sleep" I say I walk to my bed and set an alarm on my phone so I'm not late.

I wake up, and look at the time 'perfect' I'm on time. I get ready, so I can leave. I hate waking up early but, if I'm going to hang out with my friends than it's worth it.

I walk there and see Pavitr, sitting alone wind blowing his long dark hair. Damn he looks cute like that. He looks over to me and waves to come sit with him. "It's only us, Miles couldn't make it he was super busy" "That's fine cuite" there I go again making him red.

Pavitr pov:

'Wtf, how is he making me feel like this. I can't, why did he do that?' More questions like that popped into his head and I just wait for them to go away.

I wait for miles, I know what he said but I haven't see him all day. "Hey, Pavitr sorry I'm la-" "why the fuck is he here so early?" "What's wrong with being early miles?" He asked both jokingly and not jokingly. "Um nothing, it's that your normally never early"

"Well I wanted to be early so I can see this cutie first" "Hobie shut up" I tell him, I also looked away so he didn't see that I started blushing like crazy. "Fine cuite" "stop calling me that!" I try not look at him so he doesn't tell I'm blushing like hell. Why can he do that to me.

I wait for Miles to come up with an excuse to leave us. I watched him carefully and he acted like he got a phone call and walked away "um... what do you want to talk about?" I ask him "unless you want to talk about something that is" damn I suck at social interactions.

"S'fine I know you want to talk to me" he looks at me a winks

Holy shit I am going to explode.

Hobie pov:

"Um.. what do you want to talk about" I was about to say something before he spoke again "unless you want to talk about something that is" wow he is really shy around me

"S'fine I know you want to talk to me" I wink ant him, so I can get him to say something super funny.

But he doesn't he just looks away.

"Hey, sorry about the phone call, My dad needs me home soon, sorry" "It's fine Miles, I'll be fine here with Hobie" Pavitr replied like he knew that this would happen... weird. "Yeah, s'fine will be here"

Pavitr, looked at me nervous. "Um.. sorry for talking mu-" I cut him "your fine, now enjoy the view"