SYNOPSIS

In the quiet halls of their high school, Eunwo and Jiyeon shared a bond that went beyond friendship. They had been childhood sweethearts; their hearts had been entwined since they were little.

Eunwo, the tall, handsome, and caring captain of the school's basketball team, held a secret crush on Jiyeon. However, Jiyeon's heart also held feelings for him, concealed by the fear that confessing might tarnish their precious friendship, a bond they both cherished dearly.

Their covert affection faced an unexpected challenge when Eunhae, a girl who had set her sights on Eunwo, came into the picture. She became Eunwo's fake girlfriend, aiming to push Jiyeon out of his heart. Eunwo, unaware of Jiyeon's feelings, fell into the illusion that Eunhae could help him forget his hidden affections. Unbeknownst to him, Jiyeon's heart ached silently as she watched them from the sidelines, unable to express her true emotions.

Meanwhile, Vince, Eunhae's ex-boyfriend, transferred to their school, hoping to win her back. As fate would have it, Vince crossed paths with Jiyeon, and a surprising connection blossomed between them.

In the backdrop of secret glances and unspoken words, Eunwo began to question his actions. As he watched Jiyeon and Vince become confidants, his heart stirred with a mix of jealousy and realization. Eunwo's protective nature, which he had always reserved for his cherished friendship with Jiyeon, now extended to protecting his own vulnerable heart.

The hallways of their high school became a battleground of emotions where love and loyalty collided. Eunwo and Jiyeon's relationship faced its greatest test as Eunhae and Vince’s appearance in their lives threatened to expose the hidden affections they both held.

Would they find the courage to reveal their love for each other, risking everything they had built, or would they succumb to the shadows of unrequited love?

This is the tale of two childhood sweethearts who conceal their heartfelt yearnings.