Chapter thirty-one:

Seiki then noticed Yuzen and walked over to him.
"Well, aren't you adorable," he said before lifting his chin.
"Is this guy just a pervert, brother," Yuzen shouted.
"Yeah, that's right," Yuzuru said before grabbing Seiki's arm.
"Let go of my brother, Seiki-sama," Yuzuru said as he glared at him.
"Your brother, hmm, now I see the resemblance. You're both adorable."
"I'm only fourteen, you pervert old bastard," Yuzen said.
"Age is but a number; also, I'm the same age as Takeru-chan, so I'm not that old, my darling Yuzen, " he said.
Ryuga palmed Seiki's head and started squeezing. Seiki put his hands up.
"That hurt Ryuga, damn I can never have any fun around you or Takeru," Seiki said while pouting.
"That one's off limits; he's too young, don't," Ryuga said while glaring.
"So are you on the menu then, Ryuga?"
Ryuga squeezed more.
"It hurts, sorry, I was just kidding, Ryuga," Seiki shouted while in pain.
"This guy's just a complete pervert," Yuzen, Asami, and Yuzuru thought

"I already know you're a forbidden fruit, but you're quite ripe, Ryuga-kun," Seiki said before Ryuga squeezed his head again. 

"You're just a fucking pervert," Ryuga said. 

"Seiki, let's go," Takeru said as he approached them.

Ryuga let Seiki go. 
"Takeru-chan," Seiki said while running over to him.
"You were supposed to meet me in the office. Also, don't add -chan to my name, you pervert."
"Sorry, I saw Yuzuru-chan and chased him here," he said.
Takeru smacked him in the back of the head.
"To think that the crown prince of Kaiser is a dimwitted perverted nutcase," Takeru sighed.
"Let's go," Takeru said.
"Yeah, yeah. See yah, Yuzuru-chan, Yuzen-chan," he said before following Takeru.
"I don't like hearing him add -chan to the end of my name," Yuzen said.
"Me neither. If you see that pervert, your first instinct is to run, you hear me? I've told Ryu about him, too. He's just a huge pervert, got it? do not stay alone in the same room as him," Yuzuru shouted.
"I understand," Yuzen said.
"Yuzuru, you should head you're own advice," Asami said.
"What?"
"You heard me. You're as cute as Yuzen. The only thing is that you have a violent personality," Asami said.
"Huh, oh yeah, who was yours," Yuzuru said while glaring.
"I want you to be," Asami said with a smile.
"Ah, I would rather have you than that perverted bastard," Yuzuru sighed while holding his arm up.
"What the hell does that mean?"
"It's like the turn to eat food so you do not starve. I'd rather not be tailed by that pervert because you are much easier to deal with," Yuzuru said while crossing his arms.
"Yuzuru-chan, you're such an idiot," Asami shouted as he blushed.
"What?"

Asami grabbed his shoulders, and Yuzuru blushed.
"So you're okay with me kissing, pursuing you, and wanted to have s ..," he shouted before being punched in the gut.
"What was that for," he asked while wheezing while holding his gut.
"Not in front of the innocent one," Yuzuru said while pointing at Yuzen.
"I know much more than you think, brother," Yuzen thought.
"Geez, this is what I mean by violent personality. You're cute, so it makes up for it," Asami said.
"Who the hell is cute," Yuzuru shouted while blushing.
"You, Yuzuru, you violent idiot," Asami shouted.
Yuzuru blushed even more. 
"I'm not cute. Yuzen is way cuter than me," Yuzuru shouted.
"Yes, Yuzen is cute, but he's a child," Asami said.
"Aren't you nice," Yuzuru said sarcastically
"Before you misunderstand, I was in love with you before meeting Yuzen, and I'm still in love with you now," Asami said.
"Yuzen, want to go for a run? Let's go," Ryuga said while dragging him away.
Yuzuru's face turned completely red. He ran away.
"What the hell was that," Asami thought.
Yuzuru crouched in the hallway.
"Asami, you idiot, who says that at the training grounds. Also, how could I say that I would rather have him pursue me than Prince Seiki, "Yuzuru thought as his face was completely red?
"Yuzuru," Asami said while walking behind him.
"You, just cuz you confessed to me, doesn't mean that I," Yuzuru said while looking away.
"Yuzuru is conscious of me. How cute," Asami thought.
Asami hugged Yuzuru.
"What the hell are you doing," he shouted.
"Hugging you?"
"Why?"
"Because you're so fucking adorable, I almost kissed you," Asami said.
"Let go, you idiot."
"In a second, if I let go of you now, I'll kiss you, and I'm trying not to get punched again."
"I won't punch you."
"Hmm?"
"I won't punch you, so let g...
Suddenly Asami kissed him. Yuzuru's face was an even deeper red. He turned away.
"Just so you know, that was my first kiss," Yuzuru said.
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Can I do it again," Asami asked.
"Sure, and just so you know, if you randomly kiss me without warning, I will punch you clean in the gut," Yuzuru said.
"At least you are honest, but truthfully, I fell in love with your violent personality and cute smile," Asami said before kissing him again.
Yuzuru looked away.
"Then, what are we right now? I've never been in a relationship, so I don't know."
"And you say Yuzen's the innocent one," Asami thought.
"Why don't we start dating and see where it goes," Asami asked, grabbing his hand.
Yuzuru blushed and looked away.
"So cute," Asami thought as he smiled.