𝙨𝙞𝙭

ᴋᴀᴍɪʟʟᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ

ᴋᴀᴍɪʟʟᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ

ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ

✴️

Kami was excited to finally be able to throw her daughter's 2nd birthday party. She had been planning and preparing for weeks, making sure every detail was perfect. She had sent out invitations to all of her daughter's classmates and friends, and she had decorated the entire house with balloons and banners. It was going to be a birthday party to remember.

Kami and Blu had a complicated relationship, but they both loved their daughter Cherish. When it came to planning her second birthday party, Kami decided to set aside their differences and work together to give Cherish the best day possible. She reached out to Blu to get his input on what they could do for Cherish's party.

"Hey Blu, do you have any ideas for Cherish's party?" Kami asked, hoping that Blu would take his coparenting role seriously for once.

"Huh?" Blu responded, clearly caught off guard by Kami's question.

"Cherish's birthday party. Do you have any ideas for what we could do?" Kami repeated, trying to keep the frustration out of her voice.

"I don't know. Maybe we could take her bowling, or to the park or something," Blu said, shrugging his shoulders.

"That's it?" Kami asked, her disappointment evident in her voice. "No offense, but we did that for her first birthday. I was hoping we could do something a little more special this time."

"Well, I don't know," Blu said, throwing his hands up in the air in frustration. "I'm just not good at this kind of stuff, okay? You always plan everything."

Kami rolled her eyes, but she knew that pushing Blu would only lead to more arguing. Instead, she decided to take matters into her own hands and plan Cherish's party herself. She reached out to her friends and family for help, and they all chipped in to make the party a success.

On the day of the party, Kami's house was bustling with activity as guests arrived, bearing gifts and decorations for the toddler. Cherish was in her element, playing with her friends, digging into cake, and being spoiled rotten.

As the night wore on, Kami couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in herself. She had pulled off a successful party, all on her own. She knew that it was possible for her to be a successful single mom, and she felt more empowered than ever before.

✴️

As the party was coming to a close, Kami had an announcement to make. Everyone who came had been waiting to heat about her surprise for them.she quickly gathered everyone around and was ready to tell everyone the exciting news.

"I'm Pregnant. Again"

Everyone was shocked, except for Camrin. About 2 Months before, they did end up having sex.

She had already told her family about what happened between them, but not about the pregnancy. Her parents weren't AS upset as they were, because she had already finished her studies and wanted to start her career.

She was happy that she had more support. It didn't mean blu and her were getting back together. It was a spur of the moment that would NEVER happen again.

NEW CHARACTERS !

ᴄʏʀᴇʟʟ ᴋᴀʏᴅʏɴ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍꜱ

ɪɢ: ɴ/ᴀ

ᴀɢᴇ: N/A

YALL IM SO SORRY ON KAMILLES BEHALF, PLEASEEE FORGIVE HER 😭🤦🏽‍♀️💕

luv yall hope u enjoyed 💋