𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

ᴋᴀᴍɪʟʟᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ

ᴋᴀᴍɪʟʟᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ

ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ

✴️

1 YEAR LATER

1 YEAR LATER

Kami was having a tough morning. Her daughter Cherish and her son Cy had been arguing nonstop, and she was struggling to keep up with their constant requests. She had tried everything, but nothing seemed to work

Finally, she decided: she would take the kids to see their father, Blu. He was always great with the kids, and she knew they loved spending time with him. She couldn't bear to hear them argue any longer, and she hoped that a change of scenery would help.

"blu please come get yo kids." 

"what they doin now." blu asks.

"argueing for the 10th time nn they just woke up."

"give cherish the phone."

she gives cherish the phone and cyrell screams, "i wanna talk to daddy!"

"wait a sec." Kami says tryna calm him down.

"why yall giving ya mommy a hard time?"

"because she hit me!" cyrell yells, "he hit me! i didn't hit him!"

"idc who hit who, i need yall to stop bein bad. go put on some clothes yall finna come over to my house."

"YAY" they both say.

@ Blu's house

"oo daddy! cyrell just said a bad word !" , "what did he say" 

"tell em cy!"

"NOO!"

"imma pop yu, what did you say."

cyrell gives him a sad face. with a lip pout.

"i called cherish a.." he pauses.

"a what.."

"a nigga."

blu takes a deep breath and laughs , and for almost five minutes straight he's laughing. cherish and cy are just looking at him like he's insane. usually when cy says bad words he gets a whoopin. but not wit daddy. after a while of laughing, blu asks , "yall wanna go to the pool?"

"YES!" they both say. he gets them dressed for the pool.

As they made their way to the pool, The kids played for hours in the pool, The kids were having the time of their lives at the pool. They were grinning from ear to ear, laughing and having fun. Blu was right there with them, playing games and making them laugh. It was clear that he loved them so much, and it was such a touching sight to see.

The hours flew by, and soon it was time to head home. The kids were still full of energy, but they knew that they had to leave.

"i dont want to go home!" cherish says.

"but i miss you !"

"we dont miss you.."

"thats not nice cy!" cherish says trying to correct him.

"can i get one mo hug before yall go" blu says stepping in front of cy.

"outta my way big fella." cy says.

"what?" kami says laughing

"thats not funny."

"it is !!" kami screams of laughter. 

"igh well time for yall to go." blu says pushing the out of door.

"bye daddy!" the kids say.

"byee!!"

a lil back story 😭, big fella is what my little cousin ( hes like 4 ) calls my brother. hes just so funny😭, last December him and his sister ( shes 6 ) got a baby brother, and he told his teacher "but i cry more than him"  its true doe 🤣😭😭

dont mind dis short ass chapter😭