Part 34

Once Tae left Jin entered the cabin.
Jin: So far you still haven't realised what your problem is. Do you really understand how much Tae has suffered because of the loss of child? You think he hates you. Actually he hates himself because he thinks that he failed to protect the child. He can't really cheer up. Ever year on the day he lost his child he locks himself in a darkroom. He said he wants to feel how the child felt in the darkness. How dare you say you will have another child? Don't chase after him. You never chased after him five years ago,you married him just because your parents said. Now you want to him accept you without doing anything. Why would he do that?
Jk: I'll protect him in my own way. It's non of your business.
With that he left the place.

Time skip.
Tae and Jimin are on a video call.
Jm: there is still affection between you two. Why aren't you back together? Tae, you are too hesitant
Tae: I'd better forget about it. It's so demanding to maintain a relationship. And it may break your heart anytime. That's too much for me.
Jm: Stay with him if you are still into him. Don't make things complicated. Could it be that you are now in a dilemma because of Jin.
Tae: jin and me are just friends.don't say that again. Anyways I am going to come to Korea soon.
Jm: Really, when?
Tae: I have to wrap up things here once they are done I'll come. Anyways he came to know about me so I ain't hidden anymore. And now I think I should return back, mumma papa are waiting for me.
Jm: Come soon.
Tae: hmm, so how are you and suga?
Jm: Good (chuckles) he is so tired these days, as Jungkook isn't there all the things under him are managed by Suga.(laughs)
Tae: hehehe...

Taehyung, Jin returned to Korea. After getting the news that Tae is leaving for Korea Jungkook also returned back. Sia had already returned before.

Tae and Jimin are spending their day together today.
Jimin and Tae came out from Tae's house to spend their day together but they met Jungkook.
JK's pov
Wasn't suga saying that they are gonna hangout together today where are they?

He was waiting for Tae outside. Once they came.
Jk: Hey!
Tae did not reply.
Jm: Hi, what are you doing here?
Jk: oh aren't you spending your day with your friends so I thought I should also join.
Jm: who told you this? Yoongi?
Jk: Ahh.. no of course not, why would he?
Jm: well you are not my friend.
Jk: ayy.. stop kidding okay..
Jm: I'm serious. And I am hanging out with my best friend not friends so you are not needed.
Jk: come on I can take you two to different places we will enjoy.
Jm: You know right, this is Korea and we know all the places around so we don't need a guide for that. 
Tae: chim let's go.
With that the two left.

Jungkook then went to office.

Jeon's house.
JK's mom: mom, you know right Tae came?
Grandma: I know.
JK's mom: so should we go and meet him.
Grandma: I don't think so we should do that.
JK's mom: mom, it's been 5 years now.
Grandma: but we don't know if he is completely over it. And let me tell you it's not easy to over come so easily. Let's give him sometime. It's been hardly a week since he came here.
JK's mom: since the accident we haven't even spoke to him. What he must be thinking?
Grandma: let few days pass then we will see.

With Tae and Jimin
Today they had a blast.
They went to amusement park, karaoke. They enjoyed a lot today.
Now they are at a restaurant having dinner.
Jm: Tae,
Tae: hmm
Jm: why were you crying yesterday
Tae: me, when??
Jm: you know what I'm talking about.
Tae:(looks down)nothing chim.
Jm:(holds his hand) tell me.
Tae:(tears fall from his eyes) yesterday when I was going to apply for job here I passed through the hospital and I then I.. I remembered the worst day of my life.
Yesterday Tae passed by the hospital where he was admitted when he met with an accident and he lost his child
Jm: shhh.. don't cry. Hmm. Everything will be fine.
Tae wiped his tears.
Jm: anyways how is Jin?
Tae: Fine, he is going to come home tomorrow.
Jm gives a teasing smile.
Tae:(done face) it's nothing like that.
Jm: yeah.. yeah..

Sorry.. I actually don't have ideas right now. So this a small chapter I will update soon.