Chapter 3 soft beauty omegaX hard mouth alpha3

When class was approaching, Chen Hu Linfei ran back and lost a tube of ointment before returning to class. Su Ruihua reached for the ointment from behind Chen Chen, "Chen Chen, I'll help you apply the medicine, you can't see it." Chen Chen didn't grab the ointment, turned

    around He made a fierce move to grab it, and the old god Su Ruihua held up the ointment on the ground, waiting for Chen Chen to pounce on him.

    Chen Chen didn't cooperate with his bad taste, stood up unexpectedly, got the ointment easily, threw himself on the table, stretched out his hand to poke the protagonist in front of him, and said confidently: "Hey, what's your name? You hurt me. , you apply the medicine!"

    Song Qiao turned around, stared at the ointment in Chen Chen's hand, and felt Su Ruihua's gaze. He didn't want to get involved with the couple at all, and said coldly, "Song Qiao..." Song Qiao

    answered After taking the ointment, he was about to throw it to Su Ruihua, but Su Ruihua snatched it as soon as he got it.

    Su Ruihua's face was dark, and he squeezed the ointment tightly, "Chen Chen, if he can hurt you once, he will hurt you a second time. How can he apply the medicine to you so clumsily? I'll do it." Chen Chen was convinced,

although There was no pain on his forehead, and there was no need to take medicine, but the system asked him to get close to Song Qiao and make Su Ruihua jealous.

    Chen Chen turned his face to him with a face full of reluctance. Now that Song Qiao saw Su Ruihua applying medicine to him, he would be jealous!

    [The system also thinks so, he repeatedly set off fireworks in Chen Chen's mind, and praised him: Chen Chen, you are amazing! The protagonist Gongshou must be jealous of each other! 】

    Chen Chen raised his face, allowing Su Ruihua's warm fingers to apply the cold ointment on his forehead.

    Su Ruihua was indeed jealous. How could the system figure out whose jealousy it was?

    The class bell rang early, Su Ruihua was still applying the transparent ointment leisurely, Chen Chen rolled his eyes from time to time, wanting to use his peripheral vision to see if the teacher had come.

    "Hurry up!"

    Su Ruihua continued to apply the ointment in his own way, the scratches disappeared long ago, and the white and tender forehead was originally cold and white, but now it was red again after being rubbed with fingers.

    Song Qiao turned around speechlessly.

This alpha is taking advantage.

    Song Qiao turned around again, and with the heart of saving the innocent omega, reminded: "It's ok, the teacher is here, Chen Chen's forehead will be covered with ointment."

    Su Ruihua paused, glanced at him coldly, looked at Chen Chen was moving his head restlessly, then withdrew his hand, and stretched out in front of Chen Chen, "Your ointment, you come and wipe it off." Hearing these familiar words, Chen Chen subconsciously took out a wet

    wipe from his schoolbag, Wipe him up.

    Looking at the wet fingers, Chen Chen took out another piece of paper, wrapped it around his fingers, and wiped them carefully.

    Song Qiao: ...you two agree.

    Song Qiao turned around again speechless.

    [The system shouted excitedly: He must be jealous! He doesn't want the protagonist Gong to touch you again! Perfect! Dust, you are too good! ]

    Chen Chen smiled shyly.

    After class all morning, Chen Chen couldn't avoid Su Ruihua, so he had to wait for Chen Hu to pick him up.

Chen Hulin glanced at his brother and praised him, "You are indeed my brother! You do what you say! Brother Su, it's settled, my brother is your brother. From now on, you have to protect my brother!" Chen

    Hulin Chen was dizzy by the string of thoughts, and held his brother by the corner of his clothes, "Brother, I'm hungry."

    Chen Hulin hurriedly took him outside the school, "My brother ordered meals outside the school, and you can eat when you arrive. Hurry up."

    Su Ruihua followed behind, as if he was just grabbing a meal.

    The students rushing to the cafeteria in the classroom finished eating the melons together and discussed one after another.

    "You said, they are both surnamed Chen, are they brothers?"

    "I never heard that Chen Hulin has a brother? Isn't he the only child?" "

    In this case, there are only brothers, right? For brother's brother's sake."

    This answer got everyone's approval. Thinking of the well-behaved Chen Chen, they all agreed that Su Ruihua should take care of him. Why don't you take care of the omega of the brother's family!

    Su Ruihua followed behind the two, thinking about the first time he saw Chen Chen this morning.

    At that moment, it was as if he was destined. Before he even knew his name, he had the idea that if he wanted to marry in the future, it must be Chen Chen.

Su Ruihua thought of Song Qiao again, and wondered why Chenchen wanted to ask Song Qiao for medicine, and should keep Chenchen away from Song Qiao.

    Seeing Chen Chen chattering too much beside Chen Hulin, Su Ruihua became upset again, why didn't he say a word when he was by his side for a long time? Do you have to take the initiative to speak before answering?

    Su Ruihua quickened his pace and stood side by side with them.

    Chen Hulin looked at him in surprise, and then suddenly realized, "Brother Su, let's go, the food we ordered is enough for three of us!"

    Su Ruihua snorted and said, "Okay..."

    Chen Hulin just asked Chen Chen what happened to the injury on his forehead He came here, and after learning that Su Ruihua helped to apply the medicine, he was very grateful.

    "Brother Su, you are still a brother. My younger brother and you are at the same table, so I feel more at ease. By the way, Brother Su, you have to watch out for those alphas in your class, and let them stay away from my Chenchen, who is so good. So as not to be deceived by them."

    Su Ruihua nodded in agreement, and then thought why Chen Hulin didn't guard himself, and secretly gritted his teeth.

Why did you swear in the first place that you would never marry an omega in this life? !

    After just getting to know each other for a long time, Su Ruihua is still very concerned about face, he reluctantly thought, stay by Chenchen's side more, if Song Qiao comes, he can drive him away, isn't it the same for other alphas.

    With such an excellent me, Chen Chen will take the initiative to confess his love sooner or later.

    Having figured it out, Su Ruihua crazily picked up vegetables for Chen Chen at the dining table. Chen Hulin was a little puzzled, thinking of his record of rejecting a hundred omega, he continued to eat with confidence.

    On the surface, Chen Chen reluctantly ate the food brought by Su Ruihua, with an arrogant expression on his face that he didn't want to waste the food, but secretly he was satisfied that Su Ruihua was indeed the male virtue that the system said. eat it.

    The system didn't understand, but it couldn't stop Su Ruihua's actions. He shouted in his mind, and after a while, he finally found a solution.

  [Chenchen, I know! The reason he picks up food for you is to show it to Chen Hulin! They are good brothers! Dip, trigger a new task - Find Song Qiao as a partner in physical education class. 】

    Chen Chen happily accepts the feeding. He has physical education class in the afternoon. He just eats a lot and does some exercise.

Copyright reserved © 2022