Chapter 9 The soft beauty omegaX has a hard mouth alpha9

Chen Chen and Song Qiao agreed to meet at the restaurant at 4:30, and it was only 4 o'clock when the driver arrived at the restaurant.

    After Chen Chen got off the car, he looked around the shopping mall where the restaurant was located without any trace, and he saw Su Ruihua in a rest area.

    The driver obviously also received a notice that someone was accompanying Chen Chen, and he didn't intend to follow at all, "Young master, please contact me after dinner, and I'll pick you up again." Chen Chen nodded.

    [The system didn't pay attention to observe, and was a little annoyed, "Why is no one following you, Chenchen, what if we meet a villain again. Let's go to the restaurant and wait for the protagonist to receive it. He looks like he can play Austrian, and he will definitely be able to protect him." Hello."]

    Beating up three alphas alone! As expected of the protagonist!

    Chen Chen comforted him, expressing that he wanted to go to the mall to buy gifts for Song Qiao first.

  [The system said worriedly: "Okay, if there are any more villains, I will electrocute them first!!"]

    Chen Chen stood in the lobby of the shopping mall, looking around blankly, and then stood in front of the map at the entrance of the shopping mall, observing carefully.

    Seeing that someone was going to approach Chen Chen, Su Ruihua couldn't help standing up and walking over there.

    "Chenchen?" Su Ruihua gave the stranger a nonchalant glance, and the stranger touched his nose in embarrassment and walked away.

    Chen Chen turned around in surprise: "Brother Su, why are you here?"

    "Just strolling around, why are you here alone?" Su Ruihua asked knowingly.     Chen Chen was very happy to meet acquaintances in unfamiliar places. He smiled brightly

    and said, "I invited Song Qiao to dinner, and now I plan to buy him gifts."

a little.

    Chen Chen didn't seem to notice, and continued to say: "Brother Su, can you go with me? I can't find the way."

    Su Ruihua replied solemnly: "Okay..."

The two walked towards the elevator side by side, and Chen Chen chirped again: "I still want to buy it for my parents, and for my brother."

    Su Ruihua's face turned darker, why is it that he doesn't have it?

    Seeing his expression, Chen Chen secretly smiled in his heart, and stopped being a fool, "I still want to buy it for Brother Su, thank you for helping me that day."

    Su Ruihua said gently, "What's there to be thankful for? Yes, we are all family members, just thank Song Qiao later."

    With one sentence, he turned himself into a family member, Chen Chen did not expose him, and nodded his head in accordance with his intentions, Su Ruihua felt better, and took Chen Chen to buy a A pen as a gift.

    The restaurant was decided by Chen Hu. Thinking that everyone was a student, he booked a Chinese restaurant. Chen Chen followed Su Ruihua through the wooden carvings in the restaurant and entered the private room.

    The young lady in cheongsam handed Chen Chen the menu.

Chen Chen flipped through the menu and handed it to Su Ruihua, "Brother Su, come and order, I don't know what's delicious."

    Su Ruihua randomly selected a few signature dishes and handed them to the waiter, "Or another glass of milk, there is one more person , Serve when everyone is here."