2

(This is long so I just copy and pasted it.)

This is quite specific: Why were you upset when Evelyn tried to name your kid Rhian when that this really your name but were not upset when the other one was named Rafal which is your brother's name? Also, I sympathize with you when you found out your name means magic maiden. I found out the meaning of my name when my teacher gave the (nice) name meanings of my classmates and I found out my name meant "woman of Magdala" or something like that, but it has one of those "unique" weird spellings that makes people unable to pronounce/write it. I prefer my nickname much more (the one my teachers gave me, not my real one, I hate that too). If I could choose my name, it would be Elliot or something. So my question is, what would you name yourself if you could choose?

I was upset because she was trying to mock me (she thought Rhian was the Good Brother. HA!) in retaliation for me kicking her out of school. And another thing is, after I realized I was Evil and I killed my brother I became a different person. I didn't want to be "Rhian" anymore. The Good naive soul people associate me with. Rafal was the identity I chose to be. I would name myself something like Kai or Ambrose. Whoever named me RHIAN must've fallen on their head.