Chapter 1: The Meeting

What are you Specter? Who are you? A bundle of mischief, breaker of laws, bound to nothing and no one. Things have gotten boring for you. Shall we give you a physical form? Ah, perhaps not that one, we need something disposable but lasting, a physical form that heals at will, shifts shape and of course since you are an entity where are we going to fit all your energy? All 225 million trillion trillion joules of it, just enough to destroy earth. Shall we pack it up tightly and place it your left hip? No worries it won't stick out , just be sure not to fall. Or else you'll have to deal with HIM. Off you go, causing chaos and driving others to the brink of madness. Shoo-Shoo.

 It was a cloudy day, as is customary in the winter. The alarm sounded for a long time before being muted by a lazy hand. New day, same nonsense. Another day at the hell-hole diner, another day of smelling someone else's sweat within those god-awful suites. The exhausted man flung off the covers that were covering his body and allowed the cold seep into his bones; after some time, he stood up, his bones cracking and vocalizing against getting out of bed. And with that, Dave prepared for his day-shift, unaware of the specter's (In case you didn't know, it's you) eyes on him.

 It was time to torment the purple man by interrupting a child's birthday party. But you weren't a youngster; you were inhumanly tall, so let us delight you by removing your legs from the knee down. Perfect... now we need shoes, but be cautious not to trip. Oh no, you're bleeding, we need to halt the bleeding, we sometimes forget how delicate flesh can be. We paper mache'd your legs, er, stubs, using gorilla glue and paper. Now you must superglue these clown shoes on your feet. Well, well, well, don't you look lovely?

 Getting about without your legs could be difficult for the typical person, but you possessed arms that were stronger and bigger than All might, so you could easily pick yourself up and begin your trek to Fredbear's Diner. We can't stop for ice cream because you'll be late! Okay, one scoop. Why are you smearing it all over your body? Shoo-shoo, get moving. You were definitely late; the celebration had already begun. But no worries, you drag your way about snagging a Fredbear mask and putting it on, better to conceal your handsome squidward face. And then you dissolve the birthday child's cake, shattering the table beneath it as well, but no one noticed because of the loud music, except Dave.

Clearly disgruntled and restricted in his Springbonnie costume, or else he'd pound you so hard you'd fly to Fredbear and become conjoined twins with him. The bite of '87 is nothing in comparison. "What the fuck is that?", is all the purple guy could think, but the instant he saw you, something snapped in him, and he felt compelled to kill. Yes, it all began with you, and because you were wearing a mask, imagine what he would do if you weren't. He had a to-do list that included going home, eating supper, putting on some grape lip-gloss, and murdering children.  

  What do you see, Specter? Is there a opening? Take the plunge. And you tear through the suit, ripping Dave's underpants between his cheeks and nearly severing him in half. After hanging him on the wall, the kids mistook him for a piñata and began bashing him with chairs, impaling him with legos, and even the homeless Jack Kennedy joined in on the action. Because of how quickly you were hitting blows on Dave, Henry didn't even need to rearrange his organs. Not a sound came out of Dave, because he was insane.

You didn't hear the fee-fi-fo-fum footsteps of Henry, the enormous bubblegum pink guy, as you took a step back to examine the new party favor. "What do we have here?" he inquires, his voice velvety. "Did you get everything out of your system?," he asked, pausing to await your response. Unfortunately, you had an entire pizza in your mouth, so you just shook his head, not your own. "It's a shame, but this will have to suffice, little one." At the very least, he was persuaded you were a child, and he was tugging you away with a rapid sweep of his hand. His chubby rolls gleam in the sunshine. You were screaming in every pitch and octave, in every language, but no one could tell it was you, they all thought it was Fredbear singing. Your nails dragging over the earth, leaving canals behind as Henry ripped you away from the crowd. Whose paycheck will the damages be deducted from?

Henry believed it would be simpler to lift you up, like a gallon on his head, as he was hauling you into the parking lot. But just as he was about to raise you, ABUBUTTERFINGERS flips you like a coin. And what was it that I told you, Specter? Do.Not.Fall....