Chapter 2: The Reckoning

The world's core began to consume the surface, the planet's plates shifted and ripped apart, the waters' atomic structure shifted due to rumbling, and the earth was engulfed in flames. People are yelling and weeping. Running to the left and right. They were hiding and mumbling a prayer. All of this happened the instant you collided with the ground, when Henry decided to check if you were Tony Stark the skater. Wasn't it Hawk Stark? Who knows. The only words that came out of Henry's mouth were " I need

                                                                                                                                                                                              ." He would definitely need gall bladder surgery after this.

While you performed acrobatics in the air, the pressures shifting and the wind blowing across your singular eyelash that was the size of an arm. You could feel disappointment grow within you. Done so soon, no more play time. As the stars began to collide and the moon split, everything came to a standstill. What an exciting moment to be alive.

"I will not be asking any questions, fore I do not care." The peppered hair, caped superhero said. "Just don't make me come here again." Well if it wasn't our grandma, Dr. Strange. "I sent the Avengers to stop this but there bones fell out of their bodies in the blast," He admits. Kind of like play dough huh. With a few graceful hand movements and lots of glowing patterns the timelines and world was restored , and Dr. Strange was gone not wanting to spend another second in what he believes would be hell.

Actually, he came back "Since you have such a unique effect on timelines, may I borrow you for a second." Suddenly we were flying through space and time, you know what is happening right Specter? From every possibility you were one of them. Our surroundings seemed to settle down as we came face to face with tHanos. You know what must be done. Before the purple man (Not Dave) could get a word in you turned into a tank, but you still had your arms and tore through the ground making your way towards the titan.

He actually returned. "I'd like to borrow you for a second because you have such a unique effect on timelines. "Suddenly we were flying through space and time, you know what is happening right Specter? From every possibility you were one of them. As we approached tHanos, our surroundings started to calm down. You understand what has to be done. You evolved into a tank before the purple man (Not Dave) could say anything, but you still had your arms and tore through the earth towards the titan. Upon collision, our massive enormous hands grasped the titan's pepperoni nipples and proceeded to twist them at such high speeds and angles that they began to expand and envelop him. He didn't say anything since he was nuts. As he melted into an innovative pile of purple urine.

And thus, a single timeline broke all laws, and everyone had the happy ending they deserved. You decided you could use some new nails as a treat, so you gorilla glued the infinity stones onto your fingers, mistakenly gluing them together. You then poofed back to the Five Nights at Freddy's timeline, where you had a wardrobe change, most likely a present from Dr. Strange, and you were wearing stilettos, but with some adjustments, the heel was in the center of the shoe and you were 7 feet tall. This should keep you upright. How thoughtful.

Ahem...Specter maybe you should turn back into a human, you are still a tank. That's why you could not fit through the door to Five Nights at Freddy's. Good Good.  

 All we know is that we must protect Michael, and if we see Chica the bitch, we must act immediately. You dashed through the doors, your stiletto heels clacking loudly, and there she was, "THAT YELLOW BITCH!!!1!!1@" You and Michael screamed, somewhat queefing. The doors had been locked, but for how long? We must act quickly, Specter. Your claws tore through the walls as you rounded a corner, charging full force towards the garbage as you fished for chicken nuggets, which you eventually discovered while maintaining eye contact with the now beakless cunt of a bird. Chica growled at you, exoskeleton teeth transforming into chainsaws. It doesn't matter. When you tried to roar back, only Minecraft villager noises were heard.

You did the splits and started spinning like a beyblade. Tearing through the chicken animatronic only to realize Springtrap was inside. "MICHAEL!!!!" He yells, it came out gurlgy due to all the orbeez he had in his throat. Ah, yes Michael. You rushed towards the doors as you ripped through them like paper. Grabbing Michael and duct taping him to the ceiling, you now saved him.

"Infections in the Deeper Layers of the Epidermis and Dermis: They result from the inoculation of microorganisms by traumatic breaks in the skin," Dave claimed that Henry said. "Surgical intervention is typically not required for these superficial skin infections. Cutaneous ulcers often include the loss of epidermal and dermal tissues. Nodules, on the other hand, are inflammatory foci in which the epidermal and dermal layers are mostly intact. Bacillus anthracis, Corynebacterium diphtheriae, Mycobacterium marinum, and Nocardia spp." He'd have gotten an A in biology. You began to rap the alphabet in slow and reverb as you laid down slowly. You are surrounded by other animatronics. The marionette appeared and sang, "I CaN'T fIX YoU1" as they tried to shove you into a foxy suit, you only fit into the torso and you used the legs of the suit as support , dragging your self around with them much like skiing. Where to, Specter?