Episode 3:Jibril

They were sitting in the same arena they fought Izuna with being the middle of the crowd like royalty watching a colosseum fight. Their were 3 crowds sitting around the stage which was now a large screen, Immanity, Flugel, and Werebeast. Some members of the immanity and werebeast were scared of the flugel while the Flugel were very excited to watch for some reason, while Azril their representative was sitting with a smile but not that excited.

Flugel: Jibril against Immanity: Sora, Shiro, Steph
The screen showed Jibril, Sora, Shiro, and Steph in the library

While this happened Azril had a grin on her face, while the group of Immanity and Werebeast watched to see how they beat a Flugel "Oh, how interesting" The fox who had golden silky fur said

I'll bet everything I have exchange for 40,000 books from a different world "Lucky me" Sora whispered to himself as they lowered into the library Jibril talked about Materialization Shiritori "The rules are simple, like normal shiritori if you use a word that's already been used, fail to answer for 30 seconds or cannot continue you lose" "Can the rules be in any language?" "Yes, but fictional things can't be manifested, and dont forget we're playing materialization shiritori, anything thats here will dissapear and everything that isn't here will manifest, Im sure you know what that means, anything after the game will be undone" "You're powerless humans, so enjoy yourselves and try not to die" "Let me see, Hydrogen Bomb" As jibril was stunned to see a random object sounding like machinery "Bkulians" as the bomb exploded so as the crowd

"Eh what the hell was that?" "I haven't read anything like that" "That's similar to the E-Bomb.. but more large and stronger" "The King and Queen are from another world?" As the crowd goes wild "killing yoursekf in the first round kind of pointless to me, des" "Izuna I hate to admit it, but with these 2 bald monkeys we can should always assume everything is going according to their plan" The two gave only a small chuckle "Oh how embarassing for me to act all high and mighty to my masters, I should of noticed earlier" 

"Spirit Circuits" "You wasted no time" "Its a world I learned, what something wrong" "Not really it limits my physical abilitites and prevents me from flying, its actually kind of weird for me" "Stallion" "Nether regions"  

You can hear boo'ing in the crowd and you can expect from which group, no gender that came from, never the less the video continued

"Beach" The 2 screamed hiding in the table "Hooter-nub"(Search it up for more info) "Bikini" "Jibril you don't understand! If you want bikinis you need to get rid of clothes first!" "I see, im sorry" "You two need to take this more seriously!" "Sea bag" "Gale" The two understood the mission given to them and took a pic "Every girl's clothes"

At once the men screamed "KING!" even the werebeast and Immanity men united to chant for the thing in screen while the women covered their children's eyes and could only sigh, Good thing shiro was left out of the screen but jibril and steph were, "EHHH?! they left out shiro but left me in!" "to be fair Shiro is a minor it would be disgusting if she was left in, also I would have a little talk with Tet if he did" "Your gonna get mad for Shiro but not for me?!" 

As Sora laughed the video continued until it was night but with the exception the crowd could see what Sora and Jibril were materializing and removing from the world "Hey, Jibril, do you get hungry? Mantle" "Dont worry about me, uniike you powerless Immanity we don't need to eat, Eccentric Moth Comic" "I see, but you get tired, right? the sun'll come up soon. Think you could just surrender? Crust" "if you're tired, feel free to lose deliberately, I've had more fun than I expected with a weak Immanity, Clock" "You keep saying "weak" and "mere" and its getting on my nerves, Creature" "I'm sure we at the bottom must look like ants but who decided that ants are weak and powerless" 

As if speaking for the whole of Immanity Sora the mere human lectured a God killing machine, Flugel. Half of the Immanity and Werebeast thought 'this man is crazy' or 'he's got another race or plan to save him' "Hey Jibril" "Yes master?" "Why do the flugel look so excited about one of their members potentially lose to a mere immanity?" "Master, your not a mere immanity and I made sure you weren't thought of by my kin so I made a grou- ehm bible of you" *Sigh "You could of asked for permission, this is going on and you were doing this behind our backs, are you working for Tet?"

"I hadn't considered that you, Immanity would consider yourselves anything but weak" "If you think long life and toughness gives you power, you're the stupid one here" She flinched looking like she was insulted "You're saying im inferior to the Immanity?" She still had a smile on her face but her eyes told a different story "My feelings towards you are beast described as curiosity, not respect, dont forge that I could end this game any time I like, eye-fuel" "And thats why you're weak, thats what makes you a empty headed academic" "..? What makes you think I'm an 'Empty-headed academic'?" "Instead of respecting the unkown, you are only curious the duo stood up shiro being covered with black squares "its time for a lesson, for you to see how weak you are" he smirked as he muttered this

The crowd was ready for their defeat or for a different race to somehow help them as they had no faith a mere Immanity regardless if he was king or not could beat a higher race let alone a Flugel

He ran up the pyramid like structure jumping the highest they can "Lithosphere" As he said that the whole earth except for the core was left and they were free falling, the flugel can't fly since he removed her flight earlier "This is her mistake, she didn't care that I was muttering random words and she didn't knew what I meant so I was able to remove the whole planet, your flaw is you fail to fear and respect the unkown" "I see thats why you used spirit circuits earlier, the core is 6,000 degrees and the surface is 3,000 degrees

"If she hadn't toyed with us like that and went for the killing blow she would have definently won" "I see you haven't given up killing me, Eos Lumo" "Oxygen" "they stopped me from breathing, but its useless, Nodes" "Damn it, Sepia" "Air" "Once the air comes back I can breath.. Eh?" "I was right! Jibril doesn't know atomic theory, you thought if you couldn't breath, all you had to do was bring back the air, but all I got rid of was oxygen, the rules say that what's there disappears and what isn't there appears, the other gases disappeared and oxygen came back, in other words all thats here is oxygen, a lethal poision at far lower pressure than your  own body that your body can't absorb on your own "Your the same though" Both of them circulated their breathing by circular breathing ""Real atmosphere"" "Atmosphere, the zero pressure environment created by the disappearance of the atmospher will cause the air inside you to expand and explode" "Its still useless" she tried to speak but couldnt "Its a shame your just immanity" she answered using sign appearing magic with her hands forming a word 'Empty headed academic' "Do you understand the wall that the immanity can't cross?" She smirked "I've won" but Sora pulled out the paper that was also written something in the other side 'Coulomb's force' "When coulomb's force vanishes and all that's left is nuclear force that draws atoms together, the result is the astronomical phenomenon that normally only occurs by the gravitational collapse of supermassive plantes. A hypernova capable of destroying stars dozens of light years away, it has 50 billion degrees Celsius, Just try and survive that, Flugel!"

Atomic Theory? Coulomb's force how was a mere human more knowledgable than a flugel who has read millions of books just because they came from another world, regardless of this they could only thank Tet for bring their king and queen to this world and respected them as the savior of Immanity

"I see he was correct even if I die only mere seconds before them, they still win everything that happened was only a distraction and he had already won as soon as he knew he could use words that I couldn't understand the game was already over after the first move, Humans from another world, no Immanity is a terrifying race" "I died" she pouted "but if it werent for you, who kept distracting the monsters from us, we would've of lost, thanks" he smiled genuienly "You win, no matter how well you tried ot tempt me, you weren't sure I was gonna answer with 'Empty headed academic', your insane you know?" he chuckled "Im challenging God, I wouldn't be sane if I did that" she was shocked and speechless "It was Tet who called us to this world, the only option is to beat him, So jibril according to the pledges everything you have we own, oh and our tablet is only a bait you can read them if you want" "Oh artosh the one who created us, at last I have achieved our long-held dream of finding someone worthy to server as our new master, The immanity who looks down on the elves and on me, and who will overturn everything, my master, my lord, I jibril, member of the Council of 18 wings of the Exceed rank 6 flugel offer everything I have to you" "yeah leave it to us!" The screen ended

The crowd who was silent(except for the flugel) finnaly spoke "we have the Flugel on our side?" "Our king and queen rule over Flugels?!" "Did we really have a chance at beating them?" both werebeast and Immanity were obviously shooken from this "Ahhaahhaa" The Shrine Maiden laughed "You two really know how to make a girl dream again" "Dream? we are gonna make this reality right Shiro?" "Mm" She chuckled more