Episode 4: Tag

Spoilers for the 5th Volume of no game no life, I will be cutting many parts and leave the main story, if you don't want to be spoiled click off now, sorry for the long break enjoy(The image is not mine and is owned by its respective owner)

Let us accept Elder Azril's suggestion and have these maids assist us in our search, all we must so is to defeat them all in a game!"
"Jibril, do you realize how hard it was to beat just you? You think we can take them all?" Sora and Shiro were already petrified of crowds and being objects of attention.
"If you win they will all collect the books that contain the content you seek, whereas if you lose they will recieve autographs, handshakes, and, well, all those things they want"
"Jibril are you asking us to die?" "...Jibril...I...believed, in you..."
"Please be at ease, it is inconceivable, after all, that you would lose, my masters" being cut off by azril
"this is too much kids to play shiritori, lets play tag"

As this was happening unbeknownst to them, all of Werebeast, Immanity, Ex Machina, Dhampir, and Siren were watching them "Hmm atleast we can see if he really plans to unite all the Ixseed without bloodshed, to see if they can make my dream reality" The golden fox said while staring at the screen.
*Cheer* The king and queen who beat Werebeast, beat a flugel, was now challenging all of Flugel and their losing condition wasn't that bad in their point of view.
"Spieler..?" The Few Ex Machina who watched the screen muttered

"Like true flugel we should incorporate wordplay"
"The rules are simple, each syllable has now been transcribed somewhere on a different girl's body" 46 syllabled, 100 participants, no way to tell who had which
"The game is tag. I'll be nice and say they can't shift, as a handicap, if you get caught by these kids you lose, if you touch the syllabled in their bodies without getting caught it will go to you and you can form a word with it which will materialize where you touch, and the syllable will dissapear after one use, any questions?"
"Hell yeah! how do we run away from them, humans can't fly!"
"You Dhampir hiding there give 'em your wings" cutting Azril off Sora asked Jibril
"Hey hey? who says we need to accept?" But Jibril's demeanor cut him short
--Please do not despair of me, And please have faith in me--
He considered the girl whose eyes conveyed an earnestness mixed with hope anf unease

"This is what they meant by conquering 3 races?" The red haired Immanity whispered to herself "How are they supposed to beat this bullshit, please?" The single digit Werebeast said as she interrupted the red haired Immanity's thoughts

"Alright then, lets talk about certain conditions, Shiro and I will be holding hands the whole time, the wings plum will be making us will have a wing on each of us"
"That would take a lot of energy and I-"
"You can use my sweat"
"I've disguised my presense in the physical plane wrapping herself around Sora and Shiro's neck, now the ends of the scarf will work as wings"
"Lastly you need to change the environment of Avant Heim for us to squeeze around and give us a 5 minute head start, that sound fine to you Shiro?"
"..Mm, thats fine"

The crowd of Immanity watching were all divided with opiniond whether their rulers were insane or they had some trump card that could even work against 100 flugels

"That is all right, isnt it?" Jibril asked Azril
"All right, Here is a map of Avant Heim" As the two took the paper Jibril bowed her head deeply and said
"...Masters, Thank you"
"I gotta say I'm worried, but... I believe in you. You better not let me down"
"...Family's gotta be...protected...everyone knows that"
""--Aschente--""

As the game begun the crowd begun betting on who would win and of course most of the bets went onto the Flugels while a duo who were woken up by the screen
"They just conquered Werebeast and now they're going for Flugels, arent they moving too fast?" "Why, we must hurry up then and catch up to them"