I

"S-Scott" stiles gasped, his hands running through the boys hair while he nipped and sucked at his neck. Scott went from leaving marks on stiles' neck to leaving kisses down his stomach.
Moving one hand and unbuckling stiles belt. Scott sat up to admire his work, stiles was a mess. Hair going everywhere, lips swollen from the intensity of their kissing, belt undone and begging Scott to continue. "Scott please" his voice went quiet for a moment, "I need you, please" he whined.

Scott almost growled at the sight, taking his hand and pushing down on stiles bulge. Stiles choked back a sob and groaned at the touch. Bucking his hips up trying to create some type of friction. Any, type of friction. Scott took it upon himself and undid stiles pants completely, leaving the boy under him completely naked. And then took his pants off as-well, he leaned forward, Stiles felt Scott's breath on his ear. "I'm gonna make you feel so good stiles" He said, hand lightly fondling the tip of stiles cock.

"Oh... God!" -he moaned softly, his hands clenching the sheets tightly as a low groan escaped his lips. His eyes tightened shut with every stroke Scott did to his leaking cock. Scott stroked faster, stiles cheeks now flushed a dark shade of red "yes that's it, just like that" He mumbled to himself. His breathing became even heavier and he felt himself twitch in Scott's hand. He bucked his hips up tear's threatening to spill "Shit Scott keep going please" He was so close, so close to release. Suddenly he heard a loud buzzing in his ear. He covered them instinctively but it just kept getting louder, and louder, and then suddenly he jolted awake in a cold sweat.

Stiles pov

I woke up in a sweat, was extremely flustered and my joggers were wet with what I knew wasn't sweat. "Fuck" this was the 3rd time this week I had not so friendly dreams about Scott. I've had a crush on him for almost a year now and it's killing me. I'm not supposed to have feelings like this for my best friend, he's in a relationship for fucks sake, pull it together Stiles. My internal monologue was interrupted by a notification on my phone.

Text from Scott: Bored, coming over, be there in 10.

"Oh my God" I don't think I've ever moved so fast in my entire life. I changed clothes and changed my sheets as fast as I could. Ten minutes on the dot I heard a knock at the door. "Coming!" I opened the door and was met by Scott and all his glory. Deep brown eyes, his smile, damn I love his smile, and he arms are just so muscular, I'd love for him to pin me down and-

"Stiles?" How did I get distracted that easy? "Yeah sorry come in" In all honesty I couldn't wait to hang out with Scott, even if it was extremely sudden. But then Allison fucking Argent strolled in behind him, "Sorry! I left my contacts in the car" I looked at her and put on a fake smile "Allison, wow so good to see you"

"I hate that bitch."