IV

Stiles woke up first that morning, admiring the man sleeping peacefully next to him. His slow breaths and the way the sun hit his skin made stiles fall even deeper in love, if that was even possible. He sighed and scooted closer to Scott, whispering in his ear. "Scooooott" stiles sing songed. "The sun is awake so I'm awake" he said poking Scott's cheek. "Stiles shut the fuck up"

Scott groaned but still turned over to look at him. "I want breakfast* Stiles whined shaking Scott back and forth. "Then make toast or something" Scott grumbles. "Nooooo let's go out to eat please please pleaseeee" Stiles pouted, his doe eyes getting even bigger than they already were. Scott scrunched his nose up and complained "No not yet. Give me just 30 more minutes of sleep" He pleaded. Stiles rolled his eyes and agreed to let him sleep a little longer as he was getting up Scott reached out and held his arm. "Stay?" He whispered.

Stiles pov

My eyes widened. Me? He wants me to stay? "Uh yeah okay" I said quietly. I laid back down and Scott pulled me into his chest, his face was buried in my neck and the grip he had on my hips could have definitely left bruises. My breath hitched, having him so close to me was euphoric. My body tingled it always tingles when he touches me, it's like a fire that can't be put out until I have him it can't be anyone else. I felt him smell my neck? "Are you sniffing me?" I say confused. "You smell really good" Scott says, his breath is hot and heavy. His grip tightened on my waist as he buried his face deeper in my neck. "Really really good" He says huskily, I swear he almost whimpered. Or did I just want him to whimper? I don't know I'm too caught up in the moment.

"Scott" He gets up and rubs his eyes as if nothing happened. "Hmm?" He responds "Has it been 30 minutes already?"

No pov

Scott didn't know what was happening. It was like his mind was being overpowered, Stiles had just smelt so good it was almost suffocating. It was like a crisp Apple cinnamon and... honey dew? God he's never smelt anything like it before. And his body, his body was on fire. He felt the urge to bite Stiles, to sink his fangs in his shoulder. He buried his face farther in his neck, and he almost whimpered at how the scent filled his nostrils. His fangs came out but stiles voice interrupted his thought process and his fangs retracted. He sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes

"Hmm? Has it been 30 minutes already?" To be completely fucking honest Scott has no clue what's going on, The only thing he really remembers is laying down and asking Stiles to lay with him. Scott looks at Stiles expectingly, "Alright let's go and get your breakfast"