Rules

Like my previous roleplay book, there are rules that you must follow.

1. No Mary Sues/Gary Sues. Your oc cannot be perfect. They must have flaws.

2. Neither smut, g*re, nor swearing is NOT allowed. This is a children's movie, after all. Not to mention, Mirabel, Camilo, and Antonio are both underage. (First password is your favorite character)

3. Your oc can have a gift if they are adopted into the Madrigal family. After all, Jared Bush, the director of Encanto, said so on Twitter.

4. My oc won't have a crush, but I will play yours. It is only fair. And yes, you may tag me to your oc.

5. Do NOT control my oc. Seriously, I consider that as rude. (Second password is your favorite song)

6. Hate the character, not the roleplayer. I do not tolerate any bullying. If you cannot say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

7. Please wait patiently for me to respond. I have a life outside of Wattpad. If I don't respond within two day, tag me. But don't spam me.

8. Make sure that you use proper grammar and that your responses are in complete sentences. Here is an example between a bad response and a good response:

Bad:
Mirabel smiles.
Or
Mirabel: *smiles* I like that idea.

Good:
"Did someone say flowers?" Isabela's voice was heard as she summoned up two vines into a swing. "Isabela!" One woman cried in joy. "Our angel, our angel!" Felix shouted with glee as he glanced up ar his niece. She gracefully swung around, blooming a bunch of beautiful flowers that decorated the entire area before forming a bouquet and handing it to Pepa. "Oh, please. Don't clap." Isabela smiled before she rolled her eyes at her youngest sister, Mirabel.

9. You only get three strikes should you break a rule.

Strike 1: You'll be given a warning.

Strike 2: I won't respond to you in an hour.

Strike 3: You'll be kicked out of the roleplay.

With that out of the way, have fun!