My Oc

Full Name: Emilia Lopez

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Height: 5'2

Physical Appearance: She has long, wavy black hair that is pulled up in a high ponytail with a baby blue hair tie. Her bangs cover her left eye. She has tanned skin, and brown eyes. She wears an over-the-shoulder baby blue blouse with white snowflake patterns on the frilled collar, a long royal blue skirt with turquoise and purple lining, a pale yellow petticoat, and ice blue slippers. She also wears a pair of diamond snowflake earrings and a silver locket.

Personality: A withdrawn individual, Emilia comes off as a silent and cold person, only speaking when it is absolutely necessary. This is because of her tragic past. She is rather reluctant to accept the Madrigals as her new family, keeps to herself, and prefers to stay out of situations that don't involve her. However, after Mirabel helps her heal and come out of her shell, Emilia later smiles more often and shows a kind, friendly, and compassionate side.

Family Relatives:
Alfonso Lopez (father, deceased)
Valentina Lopez (mother, deceased)
Felix Madrigal (adoptive father)
Pepa Madrigal (adoptive mother)
Dolores Madrigal (adoptive older sister)
Camilo Madrigal (adoptive younger brother)
Antonio Madrigal (adoptive youngest brother)
Julieta Madrigal (adoptive maternal aunt)
Augustin Madrigal (adoptive uncle)
Bruno Madrigal (adoptive maternal uncle)
Isabela Madrigal (adoptive eldest cousin)
Luisa Madrigal (adoptive older cousin)
Mirabel Madrigal (adoptive youngest cousin)
Alma Madrigal (adoptive maternal grandmother)
Pedro Madrigal (adoptive maternal grandfather, deceased)

Gift: Cryokinesis (Ability to control and manipulate ice)

Likes: Tamales, horchata, music, spending time with her adoptive family, sweetened green tea

Dislikes: Nightmares of her parents' deaths, danger, the idea of accepting her new family (formerly), being involved into drama

Backstory: Emilia once led the perfect life in Puebla, Mexico with two wonderful parents that loved her, a great group of friends, and hobbies that she loved doing. But on her quinceañera, she suddenly lost her parents in a tragic accident. Emilia was taken from her home and was brought to the Encanto where she would be placed in an orphanage. A few days later, Felix and Pepa would then adopt Emilia and take her to her new home. It was also on that day that she would receive her gift.

Other Facts:
Emilia's birthday is on November 1st, which is when Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) begins.

Her ice can change colors like a mood ring depending on how Emilia actually feels: Blue represents tranquility, yellow represents happiness, purple represents sadness, red represents anger/stress, white represents fear.

Her door: