chapter 9

The next morning the alarm went off.  Throwing up with great joy after a long day.  I will see him today after many days.

Today I reached college a little early.  I sat reading a book on a seat outside.  All my friends came to me.  I was just looking around while talking to them, then I saw him coming with his friends.
I felt very happy at that time.  Suddenly an announcement was heard: "Everyone should come outside and stand in a line."  Everyone quickly put their bags and materials in the classroom and then came to the ground.  The principal was new and many were new faces.  I also met the new volleyball coach.
Suddenly the principal told everyone to be quiet.  Prem was called to the front and there sir told the story of his fight with death.  He was welcomed back to college.  Sir called me while I was looking at him.  I didn't hear.  I saw the doctor staring at me on the ground.  Someone next to me hit me.  She said that sir is calling you....

I immediately went to Sir.  Sir said thank you to me.  I didn't understand anything.  Sir said;  Many people here know what you have faced and how beautifully you have handled everything." "Sir, what is this saying, I do not understand anything".

"You discovered many things and prevented the death of many people. You became a victim of his brutality. How did you get such courage and where did you get it from?"

"Sir, what I saw in his eyes was the grudge. The grudge against the people who killed him. Those who killed him so brutally were not monsters full of cruelty. I kept my promise to him, he left one person to bring the person who killed him to justice. Then the courage was given to me by someone.  Someone who I love today and always. He gave me this courage. I was scared when he suddenly disappeared, but I am standing here today with a decision that I want to see him again"...
"Okay, so today I have one more thing to announce. I have chosen a good president for our college. No one else. Give our samorn... a good round of applause. From now on you will be the one to look after and run this college".  "Sir, don't want that, I can't".. "I want you too"....

Everyone went to class.  The doctor came to me and congratulated me.  Prem was watching it.  "samorn, let's be good friends or brother and sister".  "Maybe the second one, that's what I like".  "Ok sister, this guy is proud of you"... He was confused seeing us both laughing and talking happily...

So I went to class.  I went to class and sat there.  Everyone congratulated me.  Everyone said they wanted a party.  After the class, we went to a cafe and gave everyone what we wanted.  I called Sir Jack and Dr. David.  The doctor came with my brother.  Everyone had come, I arrived after everyone had arrived.  "Hello guys, are you all here? Sir Jack. How are you? It's been a while. Did you forget us when you got the suspect?"  "No.. I haven't forgotten.."

"Sam, this prem is my brother".
"Hello, I'm Samorn. These are my friends. This is Karan,  this is Peta, this is Sona, this is Lisa, this is Sweety".One person is not here, he went to the country a few days ago.  If you call him, he doesn't pick up the phone....
"Hi guys. Everyone should come watch my volleyball sometime. Let's be friends. Right".
"Then let's stay together"

The party is all over.  Sir jack got a call and went out.  Who is she and what is my attraction to her?  I feel like I've seen her somewhere before.  She was only briefly in his thoughts.

After the call, sir jack came inside.  "I have something to say to everyone. No one should be afraid to say it".  "What can you say without scaring me?"

"We were wrong to think that everything was over."  "I Don't understand".
"The man who was in jail was killed today. His body is in many parts. The body parts are still available."
Sam, don't worry, nothing will happen.  He can't be that.  He went up in front of us as a star and stuck in the sky.  Don't be afraid, be brave."
"I'm not afraid, I want to know who he is. There were two people, one of them went away and the other person went back to his own body and came back to life. And who else is the third person".

Suddenly Prem asked;  "Who was that second guy. Who else but Coach Ben".  "I don't know who it is but there was another one".
"I am going, I have to reach office.  The above officer is calling". 
"Well, Jack, go ahead, call me if you know anything".

We sat there not knowing what to do.  Suddenly the doctor got a call.  They also left from there.  Prem was staying in the hostel, so his brother asked to go with us to the hostel.  "Why are you so scared, do you have a problem".
We shook our heads as nothing to Prem's question.

So we started to go from there to the room.  The bill was settled.  So we walked for a while and Prem was with us.  We all boarded the bus and alighted near the hostel.  The boys hostel was a little closer to our hostel.  He said bye to everyone from there.  Reached the room and entered the bathroom.  After the bath, I went in front of the mirror and washed my face again.  Then went out.  Everyone went to their jobs.  So I also tried to finish the work for tomorrow.  So after everything, we all went to the canteen to eat food.  The friends had all gone before, and so I came down.  A man came and stood in front of me.  I was suddenly shocked.  Again the black figure came and stood in front of me...

He cannot touch my body as long as the necklace is around my neck.  But he surrounded my body with something else.  Then he went somewhere with me..

He reached there and showed me the dead body.  I approached it to see who it was.  I suddenly saw it and was shocked.  It turned out to be my friend.  He was that figure.  "It's me. If you didn't go to your house that day to get away from him, he got me that day. He told me that he has one more person to settle, and I won't leave here until that's over."  He killed me as I tried to escape before coming to you.  I killed him, he made me like this.  Because of him, Ben made all of us suffer so much". I want to leave this place, that's why I showed you this corpse"...
"Come on, let me hide your dead body here somewhere for the time being. We miss you so much. If I had known this, I would never have gone to my home. We will not be able to see you again in this life."  "Sam, it's all because of you. At first I thought of killing you. But when I remembered that Ben had made you suffer so much, I didn't want to do anything."
"decha, I'm sorry. Can you help me with something".  "Say what".  "I want to know who the other person he wanted was involved in Ben's death and why he cheated on Ben. Ben never told me that person".  "But Ben told me he was the last one, and Ben asked me to kill him."  "Okay, but there's one more person, Ben doesn't want to hurt him. You have to find out who it is. Please"…...
"Do you want to cause more trouble, Sam?.  Don't kill anyone like me"...
"I want to save everyone from him.  He will surely kill someone else.  To prevent it, I have to find out.  Will you help or not".
"Okay, I'll help you". 
"But you should never meet the doctor's eyes and decha he can see ghosts".
Made everything ok.  He took me back to the hostel.  Suddenly all my friends came to me.  "Sam where have you been, where have you gone, how long have we been looking for you"....