h - one

I think the word delusional is such a great word to describe how I act when it comes to romance:
"characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, typically as a symptom of a mental condition."
It's okay, though. It makes life a lot more fun :)

I'm pretty simple when it comes down to it, I think? If a guy has dark hair, glasses, and is nice enough it's way too easy to fall in love with them. I've had a crush on the same guy since we graduated eighth grade, and for a while I had this absolutely insane moment where I was absolutely convinced that I could make it work... until I came home crying one night because I thought I completely messed it up. It's actually embarrassing how frustrating it was to me because now I'm starting to realize just how stupid it is to present yourself as someone that you aren't for a GUY. 

At the same time, it's hard not to. I mean, when you see someone that you think is perfect, it's hard not to aim for their attention. I mean, it's hard to even look at people that I like without a smile of some sort, and I think he's picked up on it. I would be shocked if he hasn't, because people have told me that my face and the way I act around him are painfully obvious. For a week, I was over it and acted like myself, and it was amazing. I think I might have even caught his attention a bit. But then, he listened when I talked, and when someone with pretty eyes watches you it's kind of hard to let go of, you know?