3 - Knights of the Holy Order III

Then...

Jarl Harald shakily slurped the blood on the woman's neck after he killed a few of his people savagely from the village massacre, the thirst was getting to him... he wanted more blood, it tasted like honey and apples, it made him drink hungrily from the woman as he dug his fang into her flesh, whimpering in pain before gave her last breath of dying. He removed his fangs from her throat, caked in blood as he licks away clean from his lips. He hears footsteps on the snow coming from behind the Jarl.

"You are adapting quick than the other Daywalkers." The voice spoke in demonic tone, wearing his dark cloak and hood concealing his identity, showing nothing but orange eyes glowing in the dark.

The Jarl raises his both of his hands, seeing his skin turning pale and red veins and lesions growing thicker within his arms. "What's wrong with me? What's happening to me? I just feel so hungry."

"You are an Daywalker Jarl Harald, you were a viking but not anymore, I am your Master and you will obey me and do what exactly I say." Demacula replied in cold voice, gazing behind the Viking.

The Jarl stood up before he turned around to face seven foot tall hooded figure, gazing up to the Master. He bows in one knee and then lowers his head. "Yes Master, loyalty matters to you. I'll do everything you say."

"I need followers, do not turn them into Daywalkers. We need humans to do our work and then grant them the gift. You will lead your clan to Noveria kingdom and kill the emperor."

Jarl Harald looks up to the Master. "You want to use the humans as slaves? To do your bidding?" He asked.

His orange eyes shimmers a bit of glow, stood across from the Jarl in a quiet village that's dead. "Yes, humans can be convinced. I want loyalty, in exchange for their services like a good pet. They can have my power."

The Jarl bowed to the tall vampire. "As you wish my Master, I'll head to Noveria right away with my clan, and we will crush the Imperials." He gave a wicked smile at the Master.

The Master lifts his left arm and pulls the sleeve up to show pale and lanky arm, using his right hand with a sharp nail, cutting his wrist open. Dropping a few bits of blood. "Drink my student, and take a portion of my power."

The Jarl crawled towards the Master like a rabid dog that hasn't ate, he clinged to his arms and raised it to his mouth, digs his fangs into Master's wrist, sucks the blood from him hungrily and slurping loudly from his wrist...

Now...

The Jarl let out a inhuman roar, echoing throughout the siege, growing red bloody large wings behind his back, his dual axes is covered in blood to strengthen his blade, gazing at the Imperials that's charging towards them till he moved around in rapid speed, beams of blood flying around, slicing the Imperials form their guts, limbs and heads from the violent lines of blood, cutting them all down from using blood arts before landed on the ground, all the Imperials fell on the cobblestone ground dead.

Liam grips the silver longsword before raising it into the air, transforming the blade, splitting into sections before attaching back to its hilt and rest on his shoulder. Glaring at the Daywalker viking while he stood with Devin and now Favian that's walking up to the scene after defeating a couple of vikings. "Imperials! Stay with Elisabeth and your Marshal, we'll deal with this thing!" Liam ordered.