The Origin of the Chosen One

In the streets in the middle of nowhere, loud noises could be heard from the distance, one of the nomadic cities is filled with lowlifes, hired thugs, hookers, and gangsters alike. The streets is crawling with them in the night.

A police officer turned a blind eye even if a random civilian cries out for help when a group of armed mobsters are going to kill him. Hookers doing sexual services in exchange for money and protection, just to survive another day in this hellhole.

The lowlifes kept their heads down and getting their "goods"  from the suppliers supplying them. You'll be surprised to see how many of the homeless population in the area, and nearly all of them are armed to the teeth if provoked, guns, knives, and perhaps a grenade or two.

The mobsters in the area owned this territory, they pretty much owned every parts of this city. People are forced to pay for "witness protection"  money to avoid a beating or worse get killed.

The leader of these gangsters goes by the name of Toni Capone, he's a fat bastard who kills men and steals their wives as trophies. He is the don of the Underground Syndicate, a lower criminal organization that strives to one become the top dogs amongst other criminal families.

Toni Capone might be a bastard at heart, but he's also dangerously smart and cautious, he runs with a iron fist and his word is law. He spends his time in his room either doing paperwork, or having sexual contact with his "Trophies" or local hookers in the area for a quick fuck.

He'd rather avoids sending his men to deal with problems head on, so he hires some assassins time to time to handle the dirty jobs for him. He sees his men as expendable assets, but he prefers having them around him for his protection, and avoid assassination attempts if someone put a hit on him.

Last on the list are The Trash. That's a fancy word for any decent folks that wants to avoid the trouble in this city if possible. Many of them are actually honest folks that just wants to be left alone, but living in this city that chance is highly doubtful.

Somewhere in the city is a rundown orphanage. This place was used to be owned by nuns and priest alike, back before the mobsters took over the city, alas that time has longed past. The place has fallen down in disarray, the walls having cracks and few molds coming in, the interior was once of its former self, and the exterior windows were shattered apart by rocks and bricks.

Graffiti are all over the place, some thought it'll be a great idea on desecrating the orphanage more and start to paint all over it.

It was also a stormy day today, the news reported that everyone should take shelter for the night to avoid the bad storm. Heavy rain falling down onto the orphanage, the roof barely could cover several drops somehow getting into the place.

Suddenly, a footstep could be heard opening the orphanage's rusty doors, the figure close the door behind them locking it tightly, before moving towards to the orphanage's basement doors. He quickly unlocks it and opens the doorknobs and let himself inside.

"Today's haul wasn't that great, but at least it'll keep me fed for the time being." A small boy's voice coming from the figure, as he removes his wet cloak from his body, showing his full appearance.

He was a small boy around twelve-years old, he has dark gray eyes and snow white hair, he doesn't have any traits of him having bestial ears or tails, so it's safe to assume his race is currently unknown for the moment. He wore a generic black t-shirt, black sweatpants, and barefoot.

 He wore a generic black t-shirt, black sweatpants, and barefoot