The First Day

It was Feliciano's first day at Hetalia High, and he was jumping up and down and the though of meeting new friends.

Because he lived kind of close to the school he walked there with his slightly older brother Lovino and his boyfriend Antonio(AKA Spain). Feli was the only one who knew about his brother's relationship, everyone els just thought that they were best-friends. He looked up to Lovi and Antonio, he found their love adorable and wanted one just like it someday. Lovi also loved that his brother was so under standing and that he could be happy.

As they stared to approach the school Lovi started to give Feli advice on his classes and where they were, the school campus, the people he'll find there, and just not to worry and to not embarrassed himself. When they finally made it to the front of the school building Feli froze. He couldn't believe it, he was here, the first day of at his new school in America, it was a dream come true. He started running up the steps to the front door of the school as Antonio and Lovi chased after him. Although, because he wasn't looking where he was going, he accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh! Sorry! Sorry! So sorry!" Feli stared saying to the guy. He turned around "Excuse me? But, why are you saying sorry?" the guy asked. 'Are you kidding me?!' Feli thought, but replied "I just bumped into you" "You did? I didn't even feel it" the rubbed the back of his head awkwardly 'How couldn't he?! I rammed right into him' Feli questioned in his head. "Well, my names Iv-" "Thank you, but we'll be going now" Lovi interrupted as he grabbed Feli's wrist and ran off with Antonio. "Oh, ok?" the other guy said faintly. "What was that?!" Feli asked "I was making a friend" "look we want you to make friends but just not with that guy" Antonio told him "That's Ivan Braginski(AKA Russia), he seem nice on the outside, but he might as well be the devil" Lovi fallowed. "Look, just go to your first class and stay out of trouble, ok? And don't talk to anyone, ok?" Lovi tells him actually feeling concerned and scared for his little brother's safety. Since he's been here a year already he knows how different and dangerous the schools in America are then to the ones in Italy. "Fine" Feli sighs in agreement. He then hugs his brother and then runs off to his first class.

Antonio notices worry in his boyfriends eyes, "Don't worry, he'll be alright" he told him putting a hand on his shoulder, "You think so?" "I know so" and with that they headed off to class together.

**********************************

Well that's the end of chapter 1, I hope you liked it. And I know u might be thinking that Italy's personality is a little different but I had to make him a little bit less "dumb". And I know it's kinda short but I have a lot planed and I promise to update soon. Thx for reading, plz comment if you think I did anything wrong.