Forbidden

The car ride back was silent for about 7 minutes until Feli broke the silence, "Um, Antonio?" he asked shyly. "Yes Feli?" Antonio replied. "Can we stop by Ludwig's house? I left my PJs there last night-" "YOU SPENT THE NIGHT AT HIS HOUSE!?" Lovi interrupted. "What the hell were you thinking?! That's it! Give me your phone, now! You are forbidden from seeing him!" Feli was shocked, "That's not fair! You spent the night at Antonio's!" Lovi turns around, his face red from anger and embarrassment because him spending the night at Antonio's means something completely different than what Feli thinks it means. "That's completely different!" Lovi exclaims. Antonio, who is driving, puts one hand on Lovi's shoulder and looks at him, Lovi sits back properly in his seat with a little pouty face. "I'm serious about you being forbidden to see him FYI-" Antonio interrupts, "Lovi! Let him be. Feli. you can just text Ludwig to bring them to you at school on Monday, ok? And for Pete sake stop fighting so much! Look, I know you're brothers and it's normal, but when you parent Feli like that, it makes it seem like you're a whole decade older than him. You guys just need to talk this out rationally like adults, ok?" He takes a deep breath in and out as the twins look at him, "Yes Antonio." they say with shame in unison.

When they get back to the twins house, Antonio tells Feli to go inside as him and Lovi ended up saying goodbye for almost ten minutes talking, kissing, talking, and more kissing. When Antonio left, the twins sat down at their kitchen table and talked without raising their voices too high at each other. Feli texted Ludwig to bring his PJs over on Monday, but Lovi decided exactly what the text would say. Lovi then had Feli delete Ludwig's contact, but Feli is still allowed to talk to him, but only in classes that he and Lovi didn't have together. However, if Lovi catches Feli hanging out with his friends when he also has the chance to hang with Lovi and Antonio, Feli will forever be forbidden to even look at Ludwig ever again. Feli only agreed to this because he's always been a push over. Feli went to sleep that night thinking about how warm Ludwig's hand felt in his, how happy he was when he was sitting in his lap playing video games. What was happening? Was he going crazy? He never had a friend before, was it even normal for two guys who were just friends to have a sleepover? Were they just friends? Feli eventually got tired of questioning and just fell asleep still thinking about him.

~~~~~~~~LE TIME STIP~~~~~~~

It was finally Friday and Feli was ready to through away the books and relax with some Netflix(don't want to write about school bc I'm sick of it right now sorry). Feli was getting his stuff from his locker when Lovi and Antonio walked up to him, just like they have the past few days. "Hey guys," Feli says. "Hey, you almost done?" Lovi asks. "Almost, hold on-" Feli gets cut off by Gilbert screaming, "Lovi! Antonio! Come on! You gotta see this! Francis is asking Mathew out!" he says as he takes their wrists and starts running off. "Wait what?!" Lovi yells in confusion, "Fucken finally!" Antonio adds. Feli almost starts following them, seeing as he knows Francis has been trying to do that all week, when he feels a hand on his shoulder that comes from behind. He turns around. When sees who's in front of him, he nearly faints. "L-Ludy?! You can't be here," Feli leans in and whispers, "My brother could see, and then I'd get in trouble." Ludwig is confused and angry that Feli is worried about his brother seeing them just talking. "Vhy za fuck would you get in trouble by you brother?! Und vhy have you been avoiding me?! You don't pick up when I call or text! Do you hate me or something?!" He asks, face turning red with frustration. "No no no! That's not it," Feli says looking down and rubbing his arm. "Look, I'm sorta, forbidden to see you. I'm sorry, I want to hang out with you but I just can't. You wouldn't understand." 

"Fine, don't tell me. But that's not gonna stop me from doing vhat I came over here for." He lowers his voice a little bit, "Now I don't know if you know this or not, but Francis is having a big party at his house this Saturday. And I vas vondering if you vould like to go with me. Just as friends." Ludwig clarifies with an ever so slightly pink face. After all, he just wanted to hang out. "W-Well, I don't know if I can necessarily come with you, but I know Lovi and Antonio will probably go. So I'll see you there." he says with his always smiling face. "Great, just remember that I'll be vaiting for you in the back yard." Ludwig says, nerves because it sounds like something out of Romeo and Juliet. "Ok, can't wait to see you there." He smiles making Ludwigs cheeks tint a slight pink. "Vell, I gotta go, my brother can't keep yours and Antonio distracted forever." "O-Ok see ya later." Feli says smiling softly. "Ya, see ya." Ludwig says as he starts walking away. "Oh wait! Ludwig!" Feli calls jogging over to him, "I forgot to tell you. I had a great time last weekend." He says smiling like a kawaii school girl. Ludwig almost dies inside from blushing so much at how cute Feli looked. 'Cute!? What!? No!? Why do I feel like I just want to hold him in my arms forever!?' Ludwig though to himself. "Well, gotta go bye," he smiles then walks back to his locker to get his things. Ludwig just keeps walking in shock of the feelings he just felt for his friend. A friend who's a guy for all that matter too. But he couldn't help the butterflies in his stomach. He liked Feliciano Vargus. 

*****************************************

I know this chapter is a little shorter than the past few, but it's on time! And I promise you that next chapter will make you squeal with the feels. Please vote, comment, and share, remember I love you all for reading my story and thank you for 600+ reads. It means so much to me, you don't even know. Thank you, and I hope you have a wonderful day.