Prologue

The story starts with a prediction.

A prediction of great disaster.

A prediction that states: A seed with fall from the universe and be planted on our world. From that seed a tree will grow and cause the fate of many innocent lives.

This prediction was given to the first Diviner. Before Earth was exposed to a strong amount of strange radiation from space. That radiation then gave a certain amount of the human population special powers and abilities. Those powers then gave rise to heroes and villains in our world. So the governments across the world created schools for the empowered youths of our world to train them to become heroes to protect our world. 

Each school covers five specific types of heroes: Warriors who use their abilities of super strength to handle brute force missions, Mages who use powers of energy blasts for long ranged attacks, Healers who use their healing abilities to support their teammates, Guards who create shields to protect their team, and finally Diviners-the most powerful-with powers similar to Mages as well as the ability to foresee the future.

These hero types helped the world create five commissions for heroes: The Warrior Commission, The Mage Commission, The Healer Commission, The Guard Commission, and the Diviner Commission.

These commissions help protect the world to keep it at peace.

This story follows the life of a young Diviner: Morpho Krome.